User Tag List

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by mgmray View Post
    I don't know if this was brought up or not, but I think there is a chance that "Ink" in the end might actually turn out to be "Skittles." Specifically due to the TIVO comment about schizophrenia and personality disorder. It may be a long shot but a great twist in the end huh?
    Just stating some facts here is that if Skittles was covered in tattoos, Angel would have written it down. It is something one would tend to notice. If he notices Skittles is shirtless and his blisters on his feet make him half an inch taller, he would mention tattoos. Don't mean to shoot you down, just saying.

Also, I always interpreted Skittles mental condition as being caused by trauma, rather than a pre-zombie condition. Considering he watched all of his friends get dragged off or torn apart by zombies and then spent Lord only knows how long alone, while starving and constantly trying to hide from the kid gobblers. I would be surprised if anyone could keep their sanity after the horror Skittles endured alone. While I accept it is possible he might not have been the most stable person to begin with, it was the relatively recent traumas he endured that made him what he is.

As for the godkingzombie pimp, he is probably as much a slave to his instincts as any other zombie. So while he is smarter than the rest, I doubt he has any long term plans, just kill as many humans as possible in as many sick and fun ways that he can come up with. I think the reason we haven't encountered many zombies outside in Chapter 20 is that Ink is gathering them. Collecting a massive army horde and biding his time to strike. He still has a huge role to play and I'm excited to see it

"Lurker"

Status
    But surely the ink is too convenient a character not to be subject zero. If they don't have him as subject zero it wouldn't make much sense (to me at least).

"Gatherer"

Status
    why? they only mentioned him once. Maybe its like Radon labs. They only got mentioned once in passing and everyone on hear thinks that its the source of the outbreak. Maybe INK/Bill Roberts is just a red herring. We don't know if INK is the marked zombie. Probably is but I don't think its been confirmed I think everyone just jumped to that conclusion
    Last edited by kafu288; Apr 9th, 2011 at 06:04 AM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kafu288 View Post
    why? they only mentioned him once. Maybe its like Radon labs. They only got mentioned once in passing and everyone on hear thinks that its the source of the outbreak. Maybe INK/Bill Roberts is just a red herring. We don't know if INK is the marked zombie. Probably is but I don't think its been confirmed I think everyone just jumped to that conclusion
    You are correct. Bill Roberts (aka Ink) had never been confirmed to be The One With The Markings. But the reason we're all latching to Raydon labs (which just so everyone knows that is the official spelling I got from Kc) is from the foreshadowing we've experienced thus far. Saul's mother was only mentioned in passing back in chapter 5 now suddenly she's a tower resident. Same with Hope.

It stands to reason that ink and Raydon labs will come back and be very important later on down the road. But these two things are very gigantic plot points, so it's taking much longer to get to them because they are so central
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    I think that the one with the marking was the first ever zombie as in the news reportes lizzy found it was talking about him

"Lurker"

Status
    Do you think that Skittles is from the same institution as ink? perhaps they are linked in some way? Maybe this is why skittles can survive on his own, among the zombies, barefoot even.

Quote Originally Posted by kafu288 View Post
    Maybe Skittles is Bill Roberts aka "Ink" - from the institution... skitzo... and the tattooed zombie is something else?????
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Apr 12th, 2011 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Clean up!

"Lurker"

Status
    hey - do you think skittles IS bill roberts aka ink? the tattooed zombie may be totally unrelated?

"Gatherer"

Status
    In the TiVo news report that said Bill Roberts aka "Ink", known for the tattoos on his body covering him from head to toe. Listen to it a little better. Skittles is not ink and Skittles is not Bill Roberts. Nobody who has met Skittles, has stated he has any tattoos. I would think the head to toe tattoos would be a big thing to stand out when you meat somebody like that. Skittles has survived because he has a talent for running and hiding. His mental state does not mean he is retarded and unable to survive. Its just that he comprehends things in a different way. Could this be an act, in order to survive? Yes. The first time, Angle made contact with Skittles, Skittles would not speak to him. The second time on the other hand, Skittles went on an on. So it could very well be an act. But you can't deny the guy can survive. He may have been normal or what society would consider normal, before the outbreak, but the mental and emotional trauma in which he was subjected and the fact he saw all his friends killed, could contribute a lot to his current behavior. The guy isn't a complete dummy. He was able to change a tire and comprehends there are different types, groups them, and even knew about the MREs. I wouldn't be surprised if Skittles plays a major character later, but for now I'm content is sitting back and seeing how the story progresses. End Rant.

"Scavenger"

Status
    the tatooed guy is the person from the TiVo, "ink". Thats my two cents

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    I think he might be Patient Zero.
    (agree)eleventy

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast