User Tag List

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRedBeard View Post
    I'd love to meet up with Nik and Britt at the finale if they make it. So maybe
    And Greg miller will be there. That'd be an interesting conversation. All the peoples from WND and WAfancast... well, except Beez

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    There's one thing about this episode that I'm a little confused about...

It seems to me that no one knows about Datu and Lizzy being dead other than the group that was with them when it happened. Initially I thought Burt and Riley's conversation was a reaction to Riley's upset over Lizzy's death but the second time I read it, it doesn't seem like she knew. There's the one line in particular that kind of twigged this in my head. Riley says something along the lines of "It's not like they've ever needed us before." when they were talking about the radios. It seems like this episode is happening the morning following the events with the Pelican and Lizzy's death.

Does anyone else think this too or am I just off in left field?
    Burt intro's the scene with "
    BURT (V.O.)
    Alright... alright. I’ll write in this thing more. At least I have something to actually put in it now...
    (beat)
    I guess I need to start when we went back home, shortly after dropping off Saul and Tanya at Dunbar...
    (beat)
    ...before we lost...Datu... and Lizzy.

Riley and Burt's scene happens before/during the events at the hosptial. They have no idea they're gone.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    BURT (V.O.)
    Alright... alright. I’ll write in this thing more. At least I have something to actually put in it now...
    (beat)
    I guess I need to start when we went back home, shortly after dropping off Saul and Tanya at Dunbar...
    (beat)

Riley and Burt's scene happens before/during the events at the hosptial. They have no idea they're gone.
    Remember that time the writer dropped in and told us shit we simply didn't hear when we were listening? That was right now.

I totally missed that too, but simply assumed Burt and Riley weren't in the loop yet. I wanted to believe we'd reached real time events, so much so I completely glossed over the fact Burt was narrating via journal.
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

And Greg miller will be there. That'd be an interesting conversation. All the peoples from WND and WAfancast... well, except Beez
    Rest in peace, Beez.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    BURT (V.O.)
    (beat)
    (beat)

Thanks! It's good to know I haven't completely lost it.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Thanks! It's good to know I haven't completely lost it.
    I think when you hear the whole chapter together, it'll make more sense.
    Likes Jannit, Storm liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I think when you hear the whole chapter together, it'll make more sense.
    Or we'll continue to tear our collective hair out at your incessant vagaries, and red herrings.
    Likes Kc liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Eh, I would love to make a booze cruise with Riley. She is so badass - again. A lesbian - so what?

And yes, it can be considered seriously inappropriate but this part of the episode brought back some memories of the year 1997:

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I've had the feeling ever since that moment when the big reunion happened... I'm pretty sure Victor hit it that night... seven or eighteen times.
    I guess Victor prepared himself for this very moment by doing lots of these flying pushups:

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I'd also like to point out there is no way you're going to drill out a steel lock with a cordless drill set to "screw" with the clutch set--creating the sound you hear the drill make at roughly 5:27. Were the drill set to "drill" the clutch won't engage. There is no way Burt drilled through steel like that, Kc, so unless that lock was made of drywall...
    I'm going to defend kc on this. I use drills (chord less) almost everyday. I could relisten to this again but I did 3 times yesterday. I saw nothing out of the ordinary with that sound and I've drilled through concrete and had it stop and make similar noises.
    Likes Zombiekiller100, Storm liked this post

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast