User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Chapter 12, Part 2.
    After the chapter intro there's a 15 second gap (:40 - : 55) after sound/music stops and then comes back in at the :55 second mark.

Part 3.
    Peg has a number of inner monologues and the ones that begin at 10:07 and 11:37 are a shade or two softer than previous inner monologues by any character. The background white noise throughout this Part is pretty loud, yet atmospheric. Don't know if this can be resolved, but episode would be more than fine as is.

Part 4.
    Missing

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Chapters 16, 17 and 18 are fine, in more ways than one. :>}

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelizard View Post
    to me chapter 12 sounds fine, but part 4 is not appearing on the podcast app so who knows
    Just fixed 4, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    Chapter 12, Part 2.
    After the chapter intro there's a 15 second gap (:40 - : 55) after sound/music stops and then comes back in at the :55 second mark.

Part 3.
    Peg has a number of inner monologues and the ones that begin at 10:07 and 11:37 are a shade or two softer than previous inner monologues by any character. The background white noise throughout this Part is pretty loud, yet atmospheric. Don't know if this can be resolved, but episode would be more than fine as is.

Part 4.
    Missing
    Submitted these fixes.
    Chapters 16, 17 and 18 are fine, in more ways than one. :>}

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Then it will remain Details inside the episodes we're not as focused on as the broad strokes for mistakes. Basically things that will break the listener's experience.
    I can only speak for myself of course, but it tends to be small Things like that that can break my immersion...Or if the same (distinct) sound effect is used multiple times close to each other. Minor details, so understandable to not fix it. I'll just keep imagining that the door's made of a material that'll allow soundwaves to travel through it as if it was air, but only for a quarter of a second XD
    On another note, nice to see that you're putting up the remastered episodes, though my nostalgic Heart sniffles a bit. It makes sense though, so yay.
    *Goes back to catching up on Apt2C*

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Somehow I'm having big time problems editing my previous post...I blame my screen reader since I doubt the forum layout hasn't changed...BUUUT...
    I was just trying to edit to say that I failed biiig time somehow...Hadn't realised there was a new feed...Ink knows why... Just went and checked, door Works just fine here.
    Sorry for this...Much awkwardness XD
    *Writes note to self about making sure to read everything, multiple times...Even the funny Little zombie symbols, if any are to be found...* *Goes to get more sleep before bigger mistakes happen*

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points
    So rather than continue to update my post on the first page I'm making a new post. Season 1 is done and it looks like Kc has addressed all the things that were mentioned. I'm just getting into chapter 15 and everything sounds great so far. Thank you again KC for uploading the remasters. Any news on when 25-48 will be uploaded? or do you plan to be sure about 1-24 first? I'm glad to keep plugging through. I hope all is well in CA and Lockdown land have a great day!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Update, season 3 up!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Hi KC. Not sure if this got posted, but I finished chapters 25 through 32 and there are no sound issues. I just wanted to point out regarding chapter 30, Part two of three, Saul's final line "She's what!?", get a tad stepped on by the closing credits. It's a big line, it deserves a big pause.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi KC. Not sure if this got posted, but I finished chapters 25 through 32 and there are no sound issues. I just wanted to point out regarding chapter 30, Part two of three, Saul's final line "She's what!?", get a tad stepped on by the closing credits. It's a big line, it deserves a big pause.
    Note given, thanks!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points
    Chapter 32 Part 2 I noticed at 3:07 Bigsby repeats the line "hug the right" twice so in the audio it is "Hug the right hug the right," just want to confirm that is how it is supposed to be. Should he say that only once? Seems almost like an unintended repeated phrase before Victor's line.

Chapter 33 the conversation between Michael and Tanya in the holding cell seems to have a lot of echo. I don't remember it being like that in the itunes podcast I could be wrong, had a little trouble understanding it at first, but was fine once I really dialed in and paid more acute attention. Maybe just take a quick listen to be sure. Chapter 33 Part 1 15:56 to 19:50 that's the timing for the entire conversation.
    Last edited by Cdmassey987; May 6th, 2016 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Updating because I was able to listen to more.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast