User Tag List

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    This isn't a dramatic retelling of a high school girl's coming of age and self-discovery.
    It......It isn't? Oh.....
    Last edited by Gooer; Apr 22nd, 2014 at 12:44 PM.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    And Greg miller will be there. That'd be an interesting conversation. All the peoples from WND and WAfancast... well, except Beez
    yeah and me. But that's ok. I'm just chopped liver.

Beez and I are going to have our own thing going on and we didn't want you guys there anyway.
    Likes Litmaster, Eviebae, MrRedBeard, Gooer, Osiris liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    So, what is Burt going to do with Tardust. Is he really able to kill Tardust in cold blood? Or will there be a story twist which renders killing Tardust the only opinion?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Where does it say Burt killed someone? Not sure if i'm being dumb... And I don't think anyone besides Lizzy and Tardust knew who was involved. Yes, people knew it happened, but not who tried it on with Lizzy.....
    Chapter 42, part 1, Burt says that he got into a fire fight with a Maller at one of their old hang outs. The wounded Maller called out for Scratch several times before bleeding out.
    Likes Litmaster, Storm liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tielurrdee View Post
    I'm going to defend kc on this. I use drills (chord less) almost everyday. I could relisten to this again but I did 3 times yesterday. I saw nothing out of the ordinary with that sound and I've drilled through concrete and had it stop and make similar noises.
    There is a marked difference between the drive shaft seizing against the motor, and the sound of the clutch engaging. One is a whine, the other a chattering. I also use drills everyday, cordless as well as corded, impact, screwguns, hammer drills, just about any rotary device you can use to insert something into something else with. That was a clutch engaging. There is no doubt in my mind of that.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Logic would dictate at this point the show has become predictable. It's at this point a writer would make a turn. Turn everything you know up to this point on its head--within the confines of the genre. It's time to do the opposite of what we're expecting over the course of the next 220 minutes (give or take).
    The long and short of this is: We're essentially at the third act climax in the grand scheme of the story, and as such Kc is more likely to break with the formula than he is to stay locked into it.

So, you're saying that KC is making a Crazy Ivan?
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    So, you're saying that KC is making a Crazy Ivan?
    I wouldn't draw that comparison, no.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    So, what is Burt going to do with Tardust. Is he really able to kill Tardust in cold blood? Or will there be a story twist which renders killing Tardust the only opinion?
    Tardust will be kept alive for bait, either for Scratch or for The One With The Markings, but don't listen to me all my Theories are killed off by KC eventually.
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Chapter 42, part 1, Burt says that he got into a fire fight with a Maller at one of their old hang outs. The wounded Maller called out for Scratch several times before bleeding out.
    Oh..... But that was before Burt and Riley came back to the Colony, during the 4 month gap? Thought he was on about Burt saying it this episode.....

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

So, Tardust has secret hideout that Scratch doesn't know about. AND it was in use before C.J.'s Tower was over-run. How often does he get the chance to stay there? Why does he go there instead of where ever else he and Scratch stays?

However, Riley does say that it doesn't really looked recently lived in.

So, is Tardust abandoning Scratch?
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Hm, why does Tardust not carry the key to the house with him? Does he expect Scratch to return later on to the house?
    If that were the case he wouldn't say Scratch doesn't know about it. It's more likely he's lying to stay alive.
    Hmm, I smell a trap.

Tardust has a safe-house that Scratch doesn't know about OR did he just say that to Burt & Riley so that they won't expect her to show up?
    Scratch is following the convoy or she's lying in wait to enter the safe-house after Tardust or plotting some other trap while B&R are focused on Tardust?

Remember how she sent the sappy-shooting decoy team to the prisoner exchange for Lizzy/Pegs? What can happen when the Colonist think that Scratch is following a convoy? They send valuable people to look for her, let their guard down elsewhere...?

Tardust could feed false info...

Chapter 43, Part, when they're spying on the Colonist leaving, she tells Tardust, "alright, back to the TRUCK!" In this Chapter, Riley are Burt discuss the CAR that pulls up to the house that they're watching. So, if Tardust actually left Scratch behind, like he says, then did she follow the convoy on foot? Did she have her own car? (So that would mean that they took a car and a truck to the Colony)

Perhaps they returned to a hangout with the truck, Tardust gets into a car and drives to the safe-house. He enters the house and returns the key to it hiding place so that anyone watching would know where to find it and follow. Scratch shows up later in the truck to get the drop on anyone inside.
    Likes kent17, LiamKerrington liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast