Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Tardust is, Deep Down, a good guy though,
    WHAT?!!?!?
    Drug-maker, wannabe rapists, kills innocents, was about to shoot Lizzy, etc.

i know what you mean, though, i think. There's definitely a conscience, but i think it's more of a "Self Preservation" and "fear of dying" that keeps him on task.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    WHAT?!!?!?
    Drug-maker, wannabe rapists, kills innocents, was about to shoot Lizzy, etc.

i know what you mean, though, i think. There's definitely a conscience, but i think it's more of a "Self Preservation" and "fear of dying" that keeps him on task.
    Well, I was kinda sarcastic though. Don't take me too serious when I'm predicting like that... My theory about Mike and Randie being lovers didn't turn out to be true either...
    To be serious for a second though, I think it would be quite nice to have Tardust joining them at the end, as the only remaining maller after Scratch's death.
    It's obvious he's tired of hunting Pegs, he just told her that'd he'd just want to get it done. I doubt him and Lizzy (or Saul...or any of the others for that matter) would get along that nicely though if he switched side.
    Hmm... I'd kinda like to know more about that guy now that I think of it.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Maybe Tardust is a Buddhist and starts to care about his karma all of a sudden.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Well, I've managed to get around over the years. That time I spent doing work as a body double/stuntman for cult sci-fi TV has finally come back to bite me in the butt, I see....

Oh, and I can't watch the Incredibles (which seems to be on at least once a week in my house these days) without thinking "@Grognaurd works at an insurance company and enjoys wearing a ton of spandex. That's interesting...."
    Shush! Do you know how much it costs to get a new secret identity? To each their own, but Spandex is sexy, and remember, NO CAPES!!!
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Mar 18th, 2014 at 08:02 AM.
    Likes LiamKerrington, scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    In "CLUE" fashion: It is Victor,...In the bedroom,...With the Cologne!
    Oh man, you got 2 out of 3 correct.

The right answer is: It is Victor.... In the bedroom..... With all the Ladies..... (bow chicka wow wow)
    Likes Z Sniper, Gooer liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Just going back and doing some re-listening, trying to make some valid contributions to the Forum, haven't read the last few pages, nor did I read 43-1's discussion, so I'm sure it's been brought up, but with the find of the tunnels I think it's necessary to note this again.

In 43-1 @~5:45
    Tanya - " Could've been from the arena, no one got to explore that place entirely"
    Michael - "yea, and with most of it collapsed, we wont get a chance to"
    T- "are there any parts still standing?"
    M - "yea, but we set up our spotter cameras around it, not ONE of them goes near there anymore"

I'm sure this was noted in 43-1's discussion, and I know quite a few people speculate the usage of the arena's remains along with the tunnel we just found...but I think this is some concrete foreshadowing. Just wanted to add some firepower to those backing the tunnel goes to the arena theory. They note there's no zeds by it since they started watching, basically that Ink knows they're watching, so they had to create a new means to entering/exiting (the tunnel), and that 'with most of it collapsed, we wont get a chance to', that just reeks of Michael eating his words in Ch44 (or later) having to go inside the Arena.....ironically dragging along someone half-zed and has already been there once...

Sorry if I'm just echoing something already said/known, but this put in front of Michael noting the proximity to the arena of this place, just thought it belonged here (since we obviously ran out of chapter discussion topics, lol)

Last edited by Hoff4D; Mar 19th, 2014 at 10:06 AM.
    Likes Gooer, LiamKerrington liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Just going back and doing some re-listening, trying to make some valid contributions to the Forum, haven't read the last few pages, nor did I read 43-1's discussion, so I'm sure it's been brought up, but with the find of the tunnels I think it's necessary to note this again.

Tanya - " Could've been from the arena, no one got to explore that place entirely"
    M - "yea, but we set up our spotter cameras around it, not ONE of them goes near there anymore"

I'm sure this was noted in 43-1's discussion, and I know quite a few people speculate the usage of the arena's remains along with the tunnel we just found...but I think this is some concrete foreshadowing. Just wanted to add some firepower to those backing the tunnel goes to the arena theory. They note there's no zeds by it since they started watching, basically that Ink knows they're watching, so they had to create a new means to entering/exiting (the tunnel), and that 'with most of it collapsed, we wont get a chance to', that just reeks of Michael eating his words in Ch44 (or later) having to go inside the Arena.....ironically dragging along someone half-zed and has already been there once...

Sorry if I'm just echoing something already said/known, but this put in front of Michael noting the proximity to the arena of this place, just thought it belonged here (since we obviously ran out of chapter discussion topics, lol)

And just keep in mind: If the Tower-folks had not interfered with the Mallers and thus not with the Mallers' plans with the tanker-rigs, then the Mallers would have had enough Tanker Rigs to blast the Arena back into the stone-age ... Meaning: If the Arena is still one of the centers of zeehs' activities, then this is only because of the Tower-survivors ... Naughty, naughty boys and girls ... *g*

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    And just keep in mind: If the Tower-folks had not interfered with the Mallers and thus not with the Mallers' plans with the tanker-rigs, then the Mallers would have had enough Tanker Rigs to blast the Arena back into the stone-age ... Meaning: If the Arena is still one of the centers of zeehs' activities, then this is only because of the Tower-survivors ... Naughty, naughty boys and girls ... *g*

Best wishes!
    Liam
    The storyteller dictates what is going to happen - and Ink would have presumably survived even the full-blown attack. He has more than one string to his bow. He definitely ransacked his brains over diverse fall-back scenarios. (I have to apologize for the potential misuse of Britisch / American English idioms at this point).

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    You know you are in trouble when somebody orders you to change your uniform from yellow to red.
    And this. I forgot to add this:

8065.jpg

Y'Know. For the lolz.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post

Yup, and if they were using the tunnels, there would not be topside movement to photograph...

As Saul says on the first resupply run, something like: 'I do not get it, two days and there is no one left in LA.'. I would be remiss if I did not toss out some material. We have been drilling oil for years. Oil that might be the food for a subterranean species. But, recently we started hydrolic fracking. That just not jut suck out te oil fields, it pumps chemicals underground to fill up their 'tunnels' to force more oil and gas out of te ground. That real world fracking occurred in Ingelwood and did result in an "Eath Burp" of foul gas that forced local residents to be evacuated.

However, an "Ant-Ape" living underground declaring war on the topside is probably too far of the rails for KC. Lol
    Likes Bullethead, LiamKerrington liked this post

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast