User Tag List

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    What im wondering is why did #2 stick around until BH arrived but the turned Griggs fled. Maybe he didnt turn and got away and possibly grabbed the map before being chased away by #2. Just a thought.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Pillars View Post
    If i remember correctly Saul mentions in 30-2 that #12 "had on torn pants but no shirt or shoes."

You're absolutely right! Forgot all about that. Good catch.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Was Griggs turned?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    From my understanding hes the one headed to Boulder.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I thought that everyone that was in the chinook is dead and the only body not accounted for was Griggs. I could be wrong but that's what I thought. Now either Griggs was turned and fled or he got away as the blackhawk was incoming.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

There has not been any description of the Little Ones wearing clothes. In fact, descriptions of the big ones, little ones and jumpers have been somewhat vague.
    Well someone else said the fact about #12. But my thought is no one has described any zombie/creatures not wearing clothes. Which would be more disturbing ha. I mean I don't see how the behomeths could be clothed, but maybe I vision them being way bigger then they actually are. Makes me re think my vision on how big they are and makes them seem more realistically large as opposed to hulk large.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillars View Post
    What im wondering is why did #2 stick around until BH arrived but the turned Griggs fled. Maybe he didnt turn and got away and possibly grabbed the map before being chased away by #2. Just a thought.
    There is no confirmation that Grigg is turned, only that he is missing. He could have escaped and is trying to get away, he could be turned, he could be a slow turner. We don't know yet.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    There is no confirmation that Grigg is turned, only that he is missing. He could have escaped and is trying to get away, he could be turned, he could be a slow turner. We don't know yet.
    He is the only one left who heard the conversation between the soldiers at the LZ. Since the story is based on journal entries, and we heard that part of the story, who else could have recorded those events? I suppose Grigg could have written something during the flight on the Chinook, but I think there's hope the guy escaped un-turned.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    I think one of the main points regarding the zombies in this episode was to illustrate how adaptable this virus/desease/parasite is. The little one that held on to the helicoptor, although it had taken some time, its skin thickened due to the cold. We were told as some of the others changed that the blood left their skin which turned pale, just as they were turning. This is the blood moving away from the skin and the cold to serve the internal organs and maintain core heat. Happens when people freeze but due to how fast this happened i think it was more of a survival adaptation. I also dont think that the skin thickens but rather hardens or becomes more dense as the blood has left those layers.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

@Robzombie: nice theory. I like that.
    @Pillars: Ok, missed that detail. But that would also mean: nudism is not for granted about the little-ones; the contrary might be true, because "torn pants" point at "proper pants" before that; considering the anatomie of their arms it strikes me as obvious that shirts, pullovers, turtlenecks, blazers, jackets etc.blabla might go amiss sooner then the pants ...
    @CabbagePatch: Yeah, very reasonable to me.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast