User Tag List

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Disagree entirely. If Scratch is going down, it's not now. Bad guys, true bad guys, don't go down until much later in the story. Latch was not a true villain. He was a device to push the character Pegs into a different place and set into motion the series of events that is leading to the finale. Scratch will survive this season and most likely the next one.

And odds are, no one from the tower will be the one to kill her. She's too arrogant to be done in that way. She's going to cause her own destruction.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Disagree entirely. If Scratch is going down, it's not now. Bad guys, true bad guys, don't go down until much later in the story. Latch was not a true villain. He was a device to push the character Pegs into a different place and set into motion the series of events that is leading to the finale. Scratch will survive this season and most likely the next one.

And odds are, no one from the tower will be the one to kill her. She's too arrogant to be done in that way. She's going to cause her own destruction.
    I definitely agree with you here. I was mostly stating my desire for Scratch to go down if she hurts Pegs . But really if anyone is about to go out here on the Maller side it would be Tardust. I just have a feeling he's going to be on the receiving end of Brick's wrath sometime soon. And I think Bricks is going to be the wild card in this whole trade deal about to happen.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Nah. I think Durai has too much untapped potential. We haven't seen what makes him such a leader that even Scratch is afraid to lie to him. I believe it's time for Scratch to get her comeuppance. I do agree though that worrying about zombies alone could get tiresome, but in a real world scenario you will always have assholes trying to take advantage of any good situation you have. As soon as you set up fortifications against zombies, some buttholes are just going to want to move in and smoke some drugs.
    Yikes, Durai has potential? A character that we have only heard 2-3 times and when we do, sounded unnatural/forced (sorry, the script didn't fit the voice IMO.)?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Wow...scratch hate while the "lord of the underworld" is away for the weekend...see if I can help a brother out.

scratch cannot be taken apart or destroyed...

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I definitely agree with you here. I was mostly stating my desire for Scratch to go down if she hurts Pegs . But really if anyone is about to go out here on the Maller side it would be Tardust. I just have a feeling he's going to be on the receiving end of Brick's wrath sometime soon. And I think Bricks is going to be the wild card in this whole trade deal about to happen.
    I have the same feeling about Bricks. I think he has potential to be something more then a muscle bound thug used by Scratch and co. I can't wait to see if I am right. Now Scratch, Nik is right. She will be the ending of her self I don't think it will be anything spectacular I think it will be something rather stupid that kills Scratch.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    Last season, 3 named characters died, plus one minor character. Something big has to happen this season finale, and that will most likely involve deaths.
    Surely that's the exact reason nobody is going to die? Otherwise, won't every season finale just become the obligatory cast cull?
    That would get to be very repetitive.

The Silent One

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I just listened to the whole chapter this morning, and it's been a while since I listened to WA, and I think I'll have to re-listen to the previous chapter as well to refresh my memory. But this chapter was great, the tension was good and not overbearing, while the story continued on.

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: uuhhhuuu Steam ID: uuhhhuuu
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Okay, I haven't seen mention of this yet and my friend GutsyCoyote brought it up with me last night. I hope someone here can offer some insight because I couldn't: When Kalani and Riley are in the unmapped portion of Cain Hospital, the Mental Hospital portion, they stumble across Pinstripes. Kalani then says, "It's the one from the arena! The fucker survived!" What does he mean survived? Is he referring to the explosion at the arena? Because if he is then how does Kalani know for certain the explosion was at the arena? The only Tower member to have confirmed the explosion is Saul. Angel and Datu said that they only believe the explosion came from the arena but can't know for certain. So what is Kalani referring to?
    Kalani was at the Arena. so he probably knows the general direction it is at. just my guess.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeebogs View Post
    Surely that's the exact reason nobody is going to die? Otherwise, won't every season finale just become the obligatory cast cull?
    That would get to be very repetitive.
    Last season, chapter 12 was really tense and exciting. The best way to do that is to put characters at risk. And there is no better way to emphasise that there is a serious threat to the characters by having some deaths.

This season, we have had one named/important character death (Pippin) . If we don't see any soon, it could end up that threats will become less interesting, and we'll just see threats like the mallers and the zombies, as less significant.

I think that an obligatory cast cull won't be noticed if the scene is made exciting enough. There are only 4 seasons planned, so if a couple of characters die here, a couple next time, and then literally anything could happen when it all ends. As long as we can find some new, interesting characters along the way to keep us interested, then think it could work.

Thats what I think anyway.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Lurker"

Status
    I thought 2014 was the last season? I could be completely wrong but I think that would make it 5 seasons then? I'm sure this will be corrected by the forum group.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast