User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by They call me Revolver View Post
    I'm not a violent man, but if you hit my lady with a tazer, you better hope a shovel is the only thing I can get a hold of.
    hahahahha i second that!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    Bixby.

And comon, who didn't laugh a little bit when he hit her w/ the tazer. You know you did. Don't lie.

Anyone with me?
    I laughed!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea Childress View Post
    I laughed!
    I did too, mainly because I knew Mr. Bixby was about to get his ass kicked by the one armed man.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Adogg,

Scare people do stupid things. Mad people make bad choices. Kelly learned that when she thought she could just dip from the Tower. Fear will also keep you compliant. Sharing a leader's vision will also keep you compliant.
    As far as the SIGNS go:
    The were there when there were mass evacuations. The Doc didn't even remember them being there, so i'm betting most of the people that are there have been there since almost the start. The 1st tower people were the last to arrive before Mike and crew arrived.
    Marcus wasn't part of the evacuationt team, he was a cat who just got left behind when the choppers stopped coming back.

"Smart One"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Marcus didn't have a clue what an "MOS" was. He's most def lying about being Army.
    For sure!!
    I don't keep it loaded, son. You'll have to find ammo as you go.

"Lurker"

Status
    dam alot of tips even tho i wasn't sure marcus was in the military but you never know i mean why give the truth when you can give a lie.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    Bixby.

I don't think he's a bad guy. He was just doing his job. And then Michael has to go and hit him w/ a shovel? Comon, man... that's not right. (tho it was cool). You could even hear it after he did it, he sounded like he didn't like doing it. Kept stating, "i'm, within my rights..." which i translated to say, "comon man, i'm just doing my job. if i don't, imma get the tazer myself." And he gave her multiple chances to get back to work.

And comon, who didn't laugh a little bit when he hit her w/ the tazer. You know you did. Don't lie.

Anyone with me?
    I heard it the opposite. He was all power trip happy when he did it. As if the thought never crossed his mind that someone would stand up to him.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    OH i'm the exact same way with datu, if/when datu dies a terrible death i'll be laughing
    I have a hard time listening to that accent and not sure what it's supposed to be.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaumont View Post
    I have a hard time listening to that accent and not sure what it's supposed to be.
    i've never heard anything like it, and it sounds godawful, i'd be shocked if the actor had that accent in real life.
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Gatherer"

Status
    This talk of Bixby reminds me of what my brother says when I play GTA 'you like killing cops? Makes you feel like a big boy, huh? Get up in the morning put on your big boy pants?' He also says it when I kill civilians but he changes it from cops.

Well anyway I think Hollos right, Bixby was just doing his job. If someone higher up in rank tells you to stand at a door and not let anyone through, you probably won't let anyone through, right?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast