User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Ok i'm gonna put one of my thoughts out there,

if Michael Pegs and Kelly do escape then what will the colony do? I've thought this over and Marcus doesn't seem to be a good leader so this means that if/when they do escape I think they're gonna be followed and the tower is gonna have more problems than just the mallers and the zombies.

This also means that mallers would become aware of the colony although I doubt they would want to go up against something so big, but then again, the colony doesn't have many guns, and the ones they do have are locked up.

This also brings up an idea of mine that there could be espionage. Look how easily M/P/K were picked up and how easily they got in. If some mallers did want to sabotage the colony it wouldn't be that hard.

Alright, I'm done rambling.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Since I'm becoming antsy over this last chapter I went skimming through old parts looking for facts and references that pertain to what's currently happening. I relistened to Chapter 3 where Michael laid out the Rules and Regulations. If you think about it and do a little comparing from what information was given about the Colony, Michael's rules aren't too far off of what's going on. Everyone has to pull their weight, there's division heads and crews, but everything is done on a much larger scale to keep things thriving. The only known (and obvious) difference is that people can't leave, they are judged by their usefulness, and it's being run like a sweat shop. If this Shaun guy was the "fair" one then is Marcus playing the "bad" guy to keep people in line? Perhaps Marcus knows this and needs someone like Michael to maintain order. Ugh! I need to know what's in Pegs journal and have another conversation with this Marcus fellow.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Howdy all,

I think the job assignments are luck of the draw.. or unluck. Pegs could have very well ended up doing laundry instead of Kelly. I think the weed pulling job just happens to be so mission crucial that EVERYONE has to work. There can be no perception of slacking.. or taking a break when it isn't break time.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Britt View Post
    I assumed it was piss as well. Serves him right.
    Had to be pee. If it was....other things that might be in a bedpan, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have had to ask if it was what he thought it was...he'd probably just know...and he'd probably have just broken Hope's neck out of anger (joking)
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinMike View Post
    As an aside, some were wondering what Hope spilled all over Marcus. One person speculated that it might be blood, but on a second listen, I think it was urine and possible poop. Tanya had just asked Hope to go and change somebody's bedpan. This would also account for Hope's extreme embarrassment and for Marcus' freak-out.
    i guess that kinda makes sense why he freaked out over it, i thought tanya had made hope go make coffee, and then she spilled coffee on him,

accidents happen and alll but i suppose if i had that happen to me, i'd flip too (it kinda makes the character less of a douche now, just cause i assumed he was mad because of coffee)
    Angel's #1 Fan

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Howdy all,

I think the job assignments are luck of the draw.. or unluck. Pegs could have very well ended up doing laundry instead of Kelly. I think the weed pulling job just happens to be so mission crucial that EVERYONE has to work. There can be no perception of slacking.. or taking a break when it isn't break time.
    pegs may have specifically asked for a job working in the field and they prly let her because of her background in botany, kelly... lawyers are kinda useless
    Angel's #1 Fan

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    For the record, it's Sean.
    That clears some things up.
    Last edited by StepLaugh; Feb 24th, 2011 at 02:06 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    Since I'm becoming antsy over this last chapter I went skimming through old parts looking for facts and references that pertain to what's currently happening. I relistened to Chapter 3 where Michael laid out the Rules and Regulations. If you think about it and do a little comparing from what information was given about the Colony, Michael's rules aren't too far off of what's going on. Everyone has to pull their weight, there's division heads and crews, but everything is done on a much larger scale to keep things thriving. The only known (and obvious) difference is that people can't leave, they are judged by their usefulness, and it's being run like a sweat shop. If this Shaun guy was the "fair" one then is Marcus playing the "bad" guy to keep people in line? Perhaps Marcus knows this and needs someone like Michael to maintain order. Ugh! I need to know what's in Pegs journal and have another conversation with this Marcus fellow.
    Agreed. What's the difference between Michael's rules and him saying no one is leaving? The line in my mind seems to be in respect of the individual. Sure you have to work but Michael & Co never threatened to hurt someone if they didn't. He did show Kelly the door but that's about it as far as we know. Still seems like a clear right/wrong line was crossed by the Tazer-gate. It’s just hard to articulate why Michael’s rules are ok but Marcus’ rules are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    pegs may have specifically asked for a job working in the field and they prly let her because of her background in botany, kelly... lawyers are kinda useless
    That's what I thought as well. It seems like something she would have jumped to do. But now thinking about it, didn't she say they told her what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Had to be pee. If it was....other things that might be in a bedpan, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have had to ask if it was what he thought it was...he'd probably just know...and he'd probably have just broken Hope's neck out of anger (joking)
    LOL .... Yeah, I had a mental picture of a pressed suit, clean shaven guy who had a big pee stain on his Colonel Sanders style white jacket.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious

Bixby. Evil Supervisor, or Innocent Victim of a Love Crazed Shovel Wielding Maniac?

Bixby.

I don't think he's a bad guy. He was just doing his job. And then Michael has to go and hit him w/ a shovel? Comon, man... that's not right. (tho it was cool). You could even hear it after he did it, he sounded like he didn't like doing it. Kept stating, "i'm, within my rights..." which i translated to say, "comon man, i'm just doing my job. if i don't, imma get the tazer myself." And he gave her multiple chances to get back to work.

And comon, who didn't laugh a little bit when he hit her w/ the tazer. You know you did. Don't lie.

Anyone with me?
    Last edited by Hollomandious; Feb 24th, 2011 at 09:21 PM. Reason: cause i could... shut yer face.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    Bixby.

I don't think he's a bad guy. He was just doing his job. And then Michael has to go and hit him w/ a shovel? Comon, man... that's not right. (tho it was cool). You could even hear it after he did it, he sounded like he didn't like doing it. Kept stating, "i'm, within my rights..." which i translated to say, "comon man, i'm just doing my job. if i don't, imma get the tazer myself." And he gave her multiple chances to get back to work.

And comon, who didn't laugh a little bit when he hit her w/ the tazer. You know you did. Don't lie.

Anyone with me?
    I'm not a violent man, but if you hit my lady with a tazer, you better hope a shovel is the only thing I can get a hold of.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast