User Tag List

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    All I know is if pegs is preg with boulder guys baby, it needs to be named Rocky.
    Likes Alizée, Witch_Doctor, Jannit liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    All I know is if pegs is preg with boulder guys baby, it needs to be named Rocky.
    Maybe if she had twins, it could be Rock and Roll?
    Likes Alizée, zombie Danny, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Maybe if she had twins, it could be Rock and Roll?
    My vote is for Rocky and Bullwinkle.
    Likes Alizée, zombie Danny liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    What if "Boulder guy" isn't a guy at all......

Pegs just said that there was someone else, not that it was another man.....maybe she was so devastated after Michael didn't come to Boulder that she swore off men and got together with Kelly instead, thus the " "he" didn't...." replay when
    Michael asked if he was at the Colony......

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by fredrum View Post
    What if "Boulder guy" isn't a guy at all......

Pegs just said that there was someone else, not that it was another man.....maybe she was so devastated after Michael didn't come to Boulder that she swore off men and got together with Kelly instead, thus the " "he" didn't...." replay when
    Michael asked if he was at the Colony......
    Victor would said otherwise........

No one can take on the Mucho Macho Man Love machine... Watch out Colony, Senor Victor is back!
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Sep 5th, 2013 at 01:36 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Alizée liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Loving the baby names, everyone! I vote to come on this forum and ask for baby names when I get pregnant
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Back to the Chloroform. Chapter 7 part 3.. He made some to put down a zombie to plant the tracking device.. Datu asked how he knew how to make he. He said overseas.. I started relistening to it while waiting on the next one.. I am picking up on a lot I missed before..

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Back to the Chloroform. Chapter 7 part 3.. He made some to put down a zombie to plant the tracking device.. Datu asked how he knew how to make he. He said overseas.. I started relistening to it while waiting on the next one.. I am picking up on a lot I missed before..
    I gotta go re-listen to that too. Because I'm wondering if the team thought chloroform would work off the bat or thought it might not work. Chloroform/ether works by entering the lungs and then the bloodstream. From there it travels to other places and affects the creature. All of that requires respiration and a working bloodstream as well as a nervous system that works like a human's (or any mammal?).

Basically, because the chloroform worked, we had confirmation that the Zeds physiology was still a) working and b) mostly human. That was later confirmed by Tanya's autopsy of the Little One but does it matter that we knew that way back when?

Hmmmm......
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I gotta go re-listen to that too. Because I'm wondering if the team thought chloroform would work off the bat or thought it might not work. Chloroform/ether works by entering the lungs and then the bloodstream. From there it travels to other places and affects the creature. All of that requires respiration and a working bloodstream as well as a nervous system that works like a human's (or any mammal?).

Basically, because the chloroform worked, we had confirmation that the Zeds physiology was still a) working and b) mostly human. That was later confirmed by Tanya's autopsy of the Little One but does it matter that we knew that way back when?

Hmmmm......

Well, Saul and Angel did see them sleeping as early as chapter 3. I would assume that the need for sleep would imply that their bodies still work similarly to those of normal humans. I doubt that they were certain that the chloroform would work, but just from what they had already seen it was at least a pretty safe bet.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post

Hmmmm......
    Quote Originally Posted by fredrum View Post
    Well, Saul and Angel did see them sleeping as early as chapter 3. I would assume that the need for sleep would imply that their bodies still work similarly to those of normal humans. I doubt that they were certain that the chloroform would work, but just from what they had already seen it was at least a pretty safe bet.
    Also, in the very first chapter when Saul calls them zombies and Angel poo-poos this claim as the dead coming back to life, Saul counters with, "Who said they're dead?" Plus Michael HATED calling them zombies. I think it's safe to assume that they new they were working on living people.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast