User Tag List

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post

Pegs doesn't "kill" Scratch, but she is certainly the cause of Scratch's end.

Yes. I said it, Scratch dies. But so do Michael, Saul, Burt, Riley, Kelly, and CJ. Balance.

I can get behind this idea!!!!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Didn't see if anyone had mentioned it yet or not.......

But did anyone else catch the setup for Saul's attack/death???

Equipment got left at the hospital, Burt offers to come back and help, Saul brushes him off saying he wont need him he can roll it the rest of the way.

;( sad times in the kingdom!
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm, ZombieWildfire liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post

Equipment got left at the hospital, Burt offers to come back and help, Saul brushes him off saying he wont need him he can roll it the rest of the way.

Especially with that behemoth wandering around
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    things are coming to a conclusion: Michael and squad will win the day!
    But first Ink will have a long monologue about what his end game will be, giving Michael and co time to escape and stop him!!!
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    time...

So, this big one walking to the hospital. It was not mentioned that he looked starved. He was described as "bark" covered, not Bone. Puck did not include tattoos in his description. Seems to me, this is not part of the same crowd as the ones in the Jail. Why would it be driven to go to the hospital? I have a slim lead. We were given several names from Ink's trial info. Austin McKibbon, Cohen and Nick something or other. We got info on the first two, we found Cohen's cell and got a name for arrow head.

So, Nick, Hmmm... It is interesting to note that he was part of the criminal psychiatric department. Where was that located? Say it with me now, Cain memorial hospital! Right where we saw this one headed.

The other interesting twist of all the possible baby names that Lizzy could choose, it was Nicholas. It gets curiouser when we remember that she went into psychology for her father...
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Mar 6th, 2014 at 10:21 AM.
    Likes scbubba, Storm, Bullethead, Jannit liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    time...

So, this big one walking to the hospital. It was not mentioned that he looked starved. He was described as "bark" covered, not Bone. Puck did not include tattoos in his description. Seems to me, this is not part of the same crowd as the ones in the Jail. Why would it be driven to go to the hospital? I have a slim lead. We were given several names from Ink's trial info. Austin McKibbon, Cohen and Nick something or other. We got info on the first two, we found Cohen's cell and got a name for arrow head.

So, Nick, Hmmm... It is interesting to note that he was part of the criminal psychiatric department. Where was that located? Say it with me now, Cain memorial hospital! Right where we saw this one headed.

The other interesting twist of all the possible baby names that Lizzy could choose, it was Nicholas. It gets curiouser when we remember that she went into psychology for her father...
    Interesting theory, but we could only prove it if Lizzy saw this one, which might not ever happen....

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by skankyfish View Post
    Sorry man, I misinterpreted your meaning. Wasn't trying to be a douche!

This instantly made me think of aphasia (which I think might have been mentioned in the forums before?). Generally it's the loss of ability to use language, but in one subtype people associate concepts with *different* words than the rest of us. Not sure where I'm going with that, other than it's not too much of a stretch to associate different symbols/letters/words with new meaning either, albeit different meaning for each individual.
    firstly, I sounded a bit harsh in my response. Apologies for that. It was directed more at the forum at large than you personally. Again, sorry

and aphasia was one of the first things I looked at as well. The great big unknown we have to think about is "what if ANY type of change occurs in the brain of those bitten?" any sort of change to the brains structuring and synapse firing, etc...annd what we know as aphasia can be thrown out the window. That's the point I've been trying to make. We can keep all things sciencey and logical up a point. The thing we have to remember is somewhere along the line, a hman becomes a -whatever these "zombies" are-...at that point its science fiction. So regardless of liking magic, supernatural,Sci FI, whatever...fact is...nobody has a zombie virus scientifically proven to work...and if they do

I need to shoot em an email...
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Yup yup yup!!! I heard it! Me! This chick! Definite setup!

Love ya Saul, but you're a goner.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved

I heard it, but I think it's more on the order of him planning something that he thinks could/would get himself killed--something to keep his family safe. I'm hoping he gets some information instead. KC doesn't often conform to the status quo so I am hoping. I enjoy his character and the actor so I would miss him lots. On the other hand Saul's shown excellent instincts before (like his Mom and dog were still alive).

What if he's attacked and doesn't change?
    Last edited by Eviebae; Mar 6th, 2014 at 11:10 PM.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    and aphasia was one of the first things I looked at as well. The great big unknown we have to think about is "what if ANY type of change occurs in the brain of those bitten?" any sort of change to the brains structuring and synapse firing, etc...annd what we know as aphasia can be thrown out the window. That's the point I've been trying to make. We can keep all things sciencey and logical up a point. The thing we have to remember is somewhere along the line, a human becomes a -whatever these "zombies" are-...at that point its science fiction. So regardless of liking magic, supernatural,Sci FI, whatever...fact is...nobody has a zombie virus scientifically proven to work...and if they do

I need to shoot em an email...
    I've been meaning to mention my progress in that area

Actually, that's what makes an fungal infection like Ophiocordyceps unilateralis or a parasitic infection like Toxoplasma gondii so appealing. It explains the uniformity of response. Toxoplasma also might explain their tendency to group (other than being ex-humans).

You know, I thought Raydon was making body building stuff, but having a genius like Ink on staff seems way above body builder supplement level know how.

Okay, high icky warning: you know how they talk about the zombie eyes looking cloudy? A link to endophthalmitis which came up. Endophthalmitis can be caused by infectious or non-infectious agents and makes the eyes look cloudy.
    Last edited by Eviebae; Mar 7th, 2014 at 12:05 AM.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast