"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Right. I'm sure he just needs a hug.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Does anyone know what Puck says at 2:50??? When They finally get there and Tanya ask where he is??? Sounds like "Uh.. <Something>..... By the Loading Dock...... hurt"

Just curious would be cool to know where he hid, or took cover at.

*** Also............. When Tanya Ask "Puck this place is big... where are you?!?!" She sounds like that Lady from Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego........ just a random thought! ***
    Pretty sure they found him at the flipped over truck. Don't think he crawled away and hid, he just stuck at the truck, shooting at anything that decided to try take a bite on him...

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    The left side of the gun truck seems to have taken the heaviest blow. Pucks damage is also to the left arm. These are consistent with him getting out of the building and getting into the truck and the driver side being rammed by the big one. We hear no mention of the other soldiers bodies, so my guess they did not make it out of the building. It is possible that they did get out and were dragged away, but that is not the impression I got from Puck. he says their dead, not they got dragged away. So, myguess is they died in the building, or are still inside with so many biters that there is no way to rescue them like in Alliens 2.
    Likes Eviebae, scbubba, Litmaster, Elisa, Jannit liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Next Episode is going to start out with Kelly and Lizzy sitting at the Table talking about Baby stuff.........

Then all of a sudden.......... We hear a BOOM BOOM BOOM knock at the Door.........

Then we hear an all too familiar voice.......... "Heeeelllllllooooooooo................. Anybody Home?!?!"
    Likes kent17, Storm, REZombie, LiamKerrington, Gooer liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Look at the severity of the injury and the limited range of the Matagun, I think everything must have happen outside and the other bodies were taken inside.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    The left side of the gun truck seems to have taken the heaviest blow. Pucks damage is also to the left arm. These are consistent with him getting out of the building and getting into the truck and the driver side being rammed by the big one. We hear no mention of the other soldiers bodies, so my guess they did not make it out of the building. It is possible that they did get out and were dragged away, but that is not the impression I got from Puck. he says their dead, not they got dragged away. So, myguess is they died in the building, or are still inside with so many biters that there is no way to rescue them like in Alliens 2.
    I agree with this..... When they ask Puck about the others..... I think his response is something like "Them??.... Their Dead!!!!" but if I remember correctly the tone in which he says it, almost sounds like he is just assuming they are dead.....

We shall see..... But I can see where maybe they got ambushed inside and Puck makes it out and tries to speed away and gets Side swiped by Big Hairy!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Look at the severity of the injury and the limited range of the Matagun, I think everything must have happen outside and the other bodies were taken inside.
    I thought that at first, but with Puck stating what he did about the people locked up and everything i'm taking it as they had been inside, plus with the tape on the floor in the pic indicates seeing it or putting it down them selves... I believe they were inside for a while(all the pics) before being attacked and assuming puck got out and then attacked.
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Next Episode is going to start out with Kelly and Lizzy sitting at the Table talking about Baby stuff.........

Then all of a sudden.......... We hear a BOOM BOOM BOOM knock at the Door.........

Then we hear an all too familiar voice.......... "Heeeelllllllooooooooo................. Anybody Home?!?!"
    I bet Scratch would bring some very intersting ideas to the table of baby-talk ...
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Maybe the arrows are for the newly turned zombies to walk out of the building, so they knew where to go, or to the testing area, where Puck and co. followed, and found Ink there....
    Likes Eviebae, Gnex liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Maybe the arrows are for the newly turned zombies to walk out of the building, so they knew where to go, or to the testing area, where Puck and co. followed, and found Ink there....
    Or could it be one of the soldiers is still alive? Puck couldn't have made the the arrow since he wouldn't need to, he outside in the open where he could be seen.
    Likes Merlin1274, Gooer liked this post

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast