Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Muldoon is hilarious!
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    This is abit far off. But what of Ink was never turned. Maybe he took a mixture of thoese chemicals which turned him into something zombie-ish. But not quiet full brain muncher. We know his eyes where still green when the tower guys spotted him. And his ability to communicate with the survivors. And to perform actions such as tattooing the little ones. Indicates that he still can perform human functions. The image that was published shoes Ink in all his 3d glory. But with a rather immaculate suit. With no bite marks. This is all just me rambling. But maybe my tin foil hat theory is the same as others? Also in America fo you give murder suspects bullet/slash proof vests? That would explain the metalic clunk after Burt shot him. Perhaps the scene outside the court house was not the turning of Ink, but the setting lose of Ink.
    Likes kent17 liked this post
    A Sig what now?

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    More and more I think Ink was the cause or catalyst. Not that he knew 100% what was going to happen but it really wanted to give a big FU to the world and break shite up. Just a hunch or feeling, especially for me after finding out that Ground Zero was definitely man made as the haze is gone.
    So, could be that the haze is a terror attack that happen around the world? Raydon Lab and Ink have nothing to do with the first attack just a result of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster mani View Post
    This is abit far off. But what of Ink was never turned. Maybe he took a mixture of thoese chemicals which turned him into something zombie-ish. But not quiet full brain muncher. We know his eyes where still green when the tower guys spotted him. And his ability to communicate with the survivors. And to perform actions such as tattooing the little ones. Indicates that he still can perform human functions. The image that was published shoes Ink in all his 3d glory. But with a rather immaculate suit. With no bite marks. This is all just me rambling. But maybe my tin foil hat theory is the same as others? Also in America fo you give murder suspects bullet/slash proof vests? That would explain the metalic clunk after Burt shot him. Perhaps the scene outside the court house was not the turning of Ink, but the setting lose of Ink.
    I thinking Ink is turned. It would be hard to walk through the horde with smell like a human. Also he got a bullet to the hand from Burt, hard to continue running with that much pain if he was human.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Nov 19th, 2013 at 12:10 PM.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    I tend to believe that Ink knew something was going to happen. Whether he was directly responsible for it happening, or gave someone else the knowledge/power to be able to make something happen???

It strikes me as a little more than coincidence that the explosion just so happened to be exactly when he was being transferred.....

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I tend to believe that Ink knew something was going to happen. Whether he was directly responsible for it happening, or gave someone else the knowledge/power to be able to make something happen???

It strikes me as a little more than coincidence that the explosion just so happened to be exactly when he was being transferred.....
    By the way they stated the amount of damage done to the vehicle. I'm starting believe that he didn't know. I guess he got lucky or unlucky that day. A monster created in a state of chaos.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Nov 19th, 2013 at 12:10 PM.
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I don't mean to say he's human. I sure as hell wouldnt shake his hand. But Kc has often alluded to calling them zombies. Sometimes what I think I'm trying to get at is maybe he's not zombie. Or human. But abit of both. Kind of
    .... ahhh brain melt down.
    A Sig what now?

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    What if the man Roberts's wife cheated with also had been Roberts' business companion (like a Tony Soprano kind of guy). Bonus idea: this man was also a member of a very "honorable" family. He maybe financed Roberts' research program on synthetical drugs which are able to boost a person's physical attributes. Unfortunately, Roberts' lost his mind after watching a very special episode of "Cheaters" and ended some people's lifespans very abrupt. After he got arrested, the family send a mole into the prison - Durai - to extract some of Roberts' information, but the time was too short. Damn, I do not know how to link z-day to that theorie in order to add the coherence needed to make it sound compelling...

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    By the way they stated the amount of damage done to the vehicle. I'm starting believe that he didn't know. I guess he got lucky or unlucky that day. A monster created in a state of chaos.
    True.

But, I also believe that Ink knew he could control the zombies from the beginning. If that is the case, the amount of damage done to the vehicle could have merely been to free him from the vehicle. Keep in mind these vehicles are used to transfer criminals and other individuals.......

If Ink knew there was going to be an explosion and knew that he could control the zombies then they could pretty much get him free from anywhere..... whether he was in jail, transport van, mental facility, etc, etc.... He could just call his zombie horde and get freed.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Maybe not....... but you also have to remember that Skittles has officially gone off the deep end. There is a time in Dunbar where we hear Duncan talking and thinking normal...... Then once it all goes down he loses it.

Also, Keep in mind, unless I am extremely mistaken......... Duncan is the person who let Ink into Dunbar to begin with. It could very well be that Duncan knew him and let him in, and then he was so messed up by what he did that he snapped and became the Skittles that we all know and love today.

"...the video of that man-thing in the suit, I showed you, coming in the front door. We had a system where you could be buzzed in, and unlock the entrance. Duncan it in. I'm GUESSING on accident..."
    -CJ, Chapter 27 Part 2, The Thirty-First.

CJ sounds dubious of Duncan/Skittles accidentally letting Ink in the Tower. I always wondered if this was a hint or a red herring. What really adds to this is that Duncan/Skittles (Dittles) is spared by the attacking zombies. He hints to this in Chapter 27 and in Chapter 17/3.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Guys, I think I know where all the haze when. It in the forum bc we are going wonky on theories this eps.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

"...the video of that man-thing in the suit, I showed you, coming in the front door. We had a system where you could be buzzed in, and unlock the entrance. Duncan it in. I'm GUESSING on accident..."
    -CJ, Chapter 27 Part 2, The Thirty-First.

CJ sounds dubious of Duncan/Skittles accidentally letting Ink in the Tower. I always wondered if this was a hint or a red herring. What really adds to this is that Duncan/Skittles (Dittles) is spared by the attacking zombies. He hints to this in Chapter 27 and in Chapter 17/3.
    The reason I said it is bc It happen when Kanti was there. I remember that someone was late to security post and Ducan was covering for them. The breakdown was bc result of what had happen due to his careless. Ink may had mercy on him bc he was going insane.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Nov 19th, 2013 at 12:24 PM.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast