User Tag List

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Good, but the only problem is that Raydon Labs isn't fill with gases like Englewood. How would the "smart one" changed at the lab? CJ said even the turned avoid going toward the gases, nothing could live in it. Another question isn't the Randy raid of Raydon Labs recently?
    Since there are no gases around Raydon Labs the "smart one" would change there just like they change anywhere else. Unless I am confused about the location of Raydon Labs, but I thought it was outside the Haze area.

The major difference between my theory and scbubba's is Did the police kick in the door to William I Roberts locked Office and then put up police tape(and then when Randy showed up he just walked in) Or did the police search the office, padlock the door and put up tape(and then Randy used super zombie strength to bust the door open)

Generally police tape is not that hard to bypass, you just lift it up and move under it.

Either way I think I am leaning to the Bill Roberts and William I Roberts are two different people and Bill Roberts ratted out William towards the end of his trial.
    Last edited by Gnex; Nov 7th, 2013 at 10:09 AM.
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor, Unit liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    But then, why would anyone of the characters be looking yet?

The characters haven't made any connections between these things YET. Robbins and Puck recognized something about the name William Roberts. Saul almost remembered something about the name Raydon Labs. Maybe we are getting close to having a few of these things that have been dangling out there come together as the characters start seeing what we, the omniscient listeners, have been seeing....

Then I bet somebody wants a newspaper or another DVR'ed news show....
    Also..... How far in the timeline are we since they watched that initial DVR recording in the tower???? I mean that was a long... long.... time ago. And I think somewhere between zombies trying to eat you, best friends dying, people trying to kill you, etc, etc...... you probably tend to forget a little 10 minute DVR recording........ Now that all the pieces are falling into place though, I'm sure the lightbulb will click on someone very very soon.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Nex View Post
    My simple explanantion for what is going on:

Keratin-18 is used as a marker of circulating tumour cells in the body. So, zombies are having increased rate of mutations resulting in tumours. Follistatin suppresses tumours, so their leader (W. I. Roberts, of course!) is supplying them with follistatin to reduce the rate of tumours.

It may also be possible that follistatin and zombie cancer is unrelated; and follistatin is used to increase muscle growth in zombies.
    OK, I have to admit that although my monkey theory is flawless - this is VERY good.

#notworthy

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsteve1911 View Post
    OK, I have to admit that although my monkey theory is flawless - this is VERY good.

#notworthy
    Could the zombies be feeding on the human to "recover" Keratin-18? Since the living, naturally create it right?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Also..... How far in the timeline are we since they watched that initial DVR recording in the tower???? I mean that was a long... long.... time ago. And I think somewhere between zombies trying to eat you, best friends dying, people trying to kill you, etc, etc...... you probably tend to forget a little 10 minute DVR recording........ Now that all the pieces are falling into place though, I'm sure the lightbulb will click on someone very very soon.
    Also at the time they were watching the DVR recording they weren't watching it for the trial info, they were watching the breaking news of the outbreak I believe. So yeah, a year later of all that action remembering some random background detail that they weren't even listening to, probably not. That part was for us the listeners. Now I need to go back and re-listen to that episode.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Footbutt, Gnex liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I was think at least the court case or Raydon would at least been in the paper for a while. Even a pic of Roberts.
    Well, the Bill Roberts story on the news was "breaking news" so it wouldn't be in the paper until the next day at the earliest. If the police went to Raydon Labs the day before, or the day of, Zday, then it might not have hit the papers yet (due to the lag in publishing newspapers in general).

Also, the story timeline for Chapter 39 episodes is mere hours between the run-in with Randy and the escape from Raydon Labs. They asked Kelly to do some looking in what was in CJ's library before they went. She wouldn't have any reason to check on Bill Roberts since she was looking for Raydon. And it ain't Google indexed, so she would be skimming stuff for content. Easy to miss stuff.

We have Saul at Dunbar that has info on Raydon Labs, but hasn't remembered it yet. We have a few people at Dunbar that heard about Bill/Ink from the DVR but they haven't heard the name William I Roberts yet (except Michael and it didn't ring a bell for him yet). I think we are building to some character "A ha!" moments that will give us more info.

So, there may be info about both Bill/William Roberts and Raydon Labs in Dunbar - it's just gonna take some time to find it. And they might need Burt to shed light on Raydon since he seemed to know something about it to be able to comment on the "Level 3" badge way back when.

Kc!!!!!!!!! (screamed like "Khaaaaannnnnn!!!!" in Capt Kirk fashion)
    Likes Storm, Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor, HardKor, Unit liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Also, I don't know if anyone has said this yet or not. But just because we have William I Roberts and Bill Roberts does not strictly mean that they are Father/son...... This could also be Two Brothers.

Maybe Will and Bill Roberts were both very smart. Will did the schooling and got the PhD, while his brother decided to educate himself and go down a darker path.
    Likes Storm, Unit liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Why did they have to Fast Foward the DVR Recording........ WHY!?!?!?!!!!
    Likes Footbutt, Storm, Unit liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I'd like to point out the the DVR recording says "the family itself" not the families...just relistened a half dozen times to be sure I'm not crazy.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I was think at least the court case or Raydon would at least been in the paper for a while. Even a pic of Roberts.
    Yeah but even now, they still haven't made the connection. They're still trying to figure out why the guy's name sounds familiar. In fact even if they do remember who he was it may take some time to realize that his story would be in the most recent newspaper articles, that are probably still in the paper racks. Does anyone remember what was in the newspapers on the morning of September 11, 2001? I know what was on the front page on the 12th. FYI, I checked my 9-11-01 paper and saw and article about Andrea Yates. Does that name sound familiar? If 9-11 started World War Three, would anyone think about Andrea Yates?
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast