User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Wnd 58

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Lol, the only HP I know is Lovecraft. Hoff has a great point about Lizzy's eye color changing so it probably is nothing critical to her, but Samantha's green eyes and TOWTM's green eyes are both mentioned in the same section of the story.

TOWTM will also be interested in Lizzy for her child. What gives me cold shivers is that CJ nearly sacrificed Victor just to see what would happen. I would not put it past her to put Lizzy in harm's way just to see what happens. She exiled Pete and Glenn. She seems to recycle plans...
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Hoff4D, MickGinger liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Glen and Pete were never part if Dunbar to be exiled. The safe house was temporary until they proved they were worthy.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Grognaurd liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I think the key thing to note about CJ is that she has had no qualms about using people in whatever way she wants. People are just another resource to her. Things will not end well for her, I fear....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    Glen and Pete were never part if Dunbar to be exiled. The safe house was temporary until they proved they were worthy.
    Point, but net effect is similar.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I think the key thing to note about CJ is that she has had no qualms about using people in whatever way she wants. People are just another resource to her. Things will not end well for her, I fear....
    You're right. Remember how she referred to Kalani's pilot claim? "A pilot, I don't have one of those."
    Likes scbubba, Grognaurd liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Very interesting. We never get any details on what the eyes of a Behemoth look like but we have interaction in the form of Riley's well placed shot into the eye of one of them. And then a behemoth covers its eyes while being shot at (was that the one chasing Kalani & Angel or the one chasing Saul & Victor?).

And we go through the whole "incredible sense of smell" discovery in Season 1 that could hint at a reduced eyesight capability in the "normals".

As they say, "the eyes are the windows to the soul" so in this case maybe the eyes are the doorway to downfall of TOWTM and maybe all of the Zombie Apocalypse....
    Well, the regular zombies' eyes turn.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Why do people keep saying someone stole the SWAT van? There was no evidence to this unless something was cut out. I believe it was Victor who said this when the truck gate was opening.. TOWTM was opening the gate, it was a jump to conclusion on his part before seeing the colonist gaurding the gate drop dead.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Also the van was driven out of the pit to the dead end.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Re: Riley + Angel

Doesnt Riley say that Angel doesn't get it and perhaps she should be flattered...

Can she really be that much in touch with everyone else's feelings and so out of touch with her own? I am just going to pose the question and not serve any Kool Aide out of my tin hat...

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Beheometh eyes

You are right, we do not know much about their eyes, but lets have more he blinded me with science...

In the early days of body building a nasty case of zits was a hallmark of steroid abuse. Now, the drugs are a lot cleaner and more is known about proper dosage and rotations. So, I figure someone is / was juicing some of the zombies to make them bigger. I wonder if we caught one in transition when they try to tag them and tracked them to the arena. Riley says "look at his muscles, they are so big." Maybe he was just a big dude in real life or maybe he was still changing.

Runners and Jumpers could sort of fit into this, too. Really fast runners do not really cycle their feet that much more than normal. What they do get is much more powerful push from each step that increases the length of the stride. As in all things, there is a balance. Too much muscle will start to slow one down because of the increased weight.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Sep 28th, 2013 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Change leapers to jumpers
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Hanniekuma liked this post

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast