User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Angel In memory of ...

I don't know about anyone else, but Angel was my favorite character. He may have started off as a whiney b*tch in the beginning, but he really grew as a leader; I think he had great potential.

On a side note, I really want to know more about connection to Scratch and who the 'Families' are. My guess is..Mafia, or some kind of criminal syndicate. That was also a real badass middle finger to Scratch.

I'm listening to the series from the beginning again to cherish all my favorite moments. Long live Angel!
    Last edited by Kc; Jul 3rd, 2012 at 09:27 AM.
    Likes runs4theheckofit liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    yea I feel the same way. I just wonder if we ever going to hear what was in angle's journal,and if we do are we going to hear from the man himself?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    yea I feel the same way. I just wonder if we ever going to hear what was in angle's journal,and if we do are we going to hear from the man himself?
    We already heard the contents of Angel's journal. It was the story about the trip to the Fueling Station and the Reserve base to get the MRE's with Kalani. I may be the minority here (and this will be such a shocker) but I don't think Angel has anything more to contribute to the story.

The only thing I can't reason out at the moment is how do we hear what happened during the attack on the Tower since we don't have a journal to account for it (like hearing his conversations with Stephen. Those wouldn't have been broadcast over the radio.) ?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    we haven't heard why Angel didn't like the mallers. remember when Latch and Scratch came to the tower and Angel just wanted to kill them. And Burt was surprise that response came from Angel. He might have written in his journal why he hated Scratch. This just popped into my head. what if, Angel's dad was the cousin that raped Scratch. or maybe it was Angle's brother (if he had one.)

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    We already heard the contents of Angel's journal. It was the story about the trip to the Fueling Station and the Reserve base to get the MRE's with Kalani. I may be the minority here (and this will be such a shocker) but I don't think Angel has anything more to contribute to the story.
    His background story with Scratch and the family still needs to be revealed so he will still contribute. And he will also come into play again when or if the other members find out about his death....emotionally

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Ra1th cried for days after.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Unlike kalani's back story where we heard details because he was trying to cover his ass. I don't believe we will hear details from angels perspective about his ties with the family unless he hid the details somewhere to be found later if he died. Which would be in his stuff in the helicopter which would have been found already by Michael and co. Or burned in the tower remains where sal may have checked with no results because he stated nothing was interesting tell now to speak of. I'll just say again it's going to come from another source then himself unless theres hidden treasure somewhere.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    i think it's more likely that we'll here from scratch about their history. in fact, i'm thinking that, somehow, scratch winds up spilling her guts to our heros. unless we hear from bricks who gets it from scratch.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    i think it's more likely that we'll here from scratch about their history. in fact, i'm thinking that, somehow, scratch winds up spilling her guts to our heros. unless we hear from bricks who gets it from scratch.
    yup, so far the revelations to the family have been from Scratch and I'm thinking thats where were going to hear any more of it from. I think she'll be in a position again, like she was with Lizzie to speak of her past because it related to the present (Liz having a baby), and again I think she'll be talking about Angle to someone (Burt maybe) or Lizzie again, or heck, even Micheal if they meet up again and their not shooting at each other...?

Although listening again, Bricks seems to know something about Scratchs past as well but feels its out of line for him to say. But wether its general knowledge shared between the mallers or just to Bricks because he's heard things...idn.
    Last edited by Robzombie; Jul 4th, 2012 at 02:52 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    any chance angel switched with someone else who is in way worse shape?
    so he can make a nice A-HA return?!
    Likes runs4theheckofit liked this post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast