User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

I have got to comment on the veterinarian posts where she would have scars from bites. My wife, father, 2 uncles, 2 cousins and a good friend are veterinarians. None of them have scars from bites. They obviously have be bit, scratched or otherwise injured by animals. If the animal is fractious or looks like it could be a danger they all don protective gear and/or sedate the animal. That is why the owners hold the animal during examination so they get bit by their own misbehaving pet.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trubkir View Post
    I have got to comment on the veterinarian posts where she would have scars from bites. My wife, father, 2 uncles, 2 cousins and a good friend are veterinarians. None of them have scars from bites. They obviously have be bit, scratched or otherwise injured by animals. If the animal is fractious or looks like it could be a danger they all don protective gear and/or sedate the animal. That is why the owners hold the animal during examination so they get bit by their own misbehaving pet.

lolololololololololol

i love your sig line.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Okay... Why didnt Randy bite her? You dont understand would definitely apply to being immune too...dont cha think?
    She was all messed up too...she was 'up and working already' REALLY fast. I have read everything Zombie...I am pretty sure she is immune, I am going to go a little farther with it too..I think some badass perks comes with having 'partial Z virus'
    I remember answering another post somewhere about how smart, fast, strong, zombies are made. One theory is a persons natural abilities makes them that way. Another is someone makes them that way, like Ink. What if Tanya was captured to be made into a smart zombie.

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I've been gone from these forums too long. Just finished catching up with we're alive after being away from it while at school and I have to say this early theory is looking more and more reasonable. Maybe it is not a complete immunity but KC is definitely leading us towards something with that family due to Saul's strange reaction to being able to breathe in Ground Zero. It's almost like he knew he could breathe and was hiding something from Victor. And also Tanya's strange reaction when she was asked to get a physical. I think it's more than just she is scared, she definitely is hiding something that she thinks might show up during a physical.

Hopefully we find out more and soon.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Alright, here's my crackpot theory because someone mentioned military shots for Angel, Michael, and Saul. They got the anthrax shot series. The strand that the military used for that series is based off of cattle anthrax, or so that's how the story goes. Tanya is a veterinarian. She would most likely have had exposure to similar vaccines or access to them to treat cattle and sheep. That's my connection between Tanya and Saul. I think Tanya, after testing out some variants on others and then herself, just upped his immunity/resistance to this zombie plague since it's possibly related to an anthrax bacteria.
    Ok, my steam has run out now...
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfargtle View Post
    One thing we may be forgetting as far as immunizing things given in the army is the small-pox vaccine. When Michael brings the photo of Saul to Tanya, she recognizes the typical immunization scar/pattern associated with it. this is an immunization that Michael Saul and Angel would have all received. Tanya might have... anyways, its another theory.
    The Captain *or whatever he was called* At the base in the first Chapter when Saul swerves to hit him as a zombie, he would have had the same small pox..right? Or do you just get that if you are deployed?that was never addressed tho but yeah if you have been deployed you prolly get some special shots. Lets Bstorm..Saul, Michael, Puck have been deployed..not sure about Angel. How would Tanya get those shots tho? Was Hope ever involved with the military? And suggested it? I dont know...I totally cant see Hopes big role. You guys are saying Hope will save the day...but I need answers!! Why do youthink this? Cause she has not done anything significant? IDK...I will think more...I am so tired I am typing with my eyes shut...and I am not checking my spelling or doing a reread..hope this makes sense!

"Lurker"

Status
    my theory is that they aren't immune, but resistant. Remember when Tanya said that they had a case of prolonged turning in the colony? how do we know she didn't change some details around...how do you know it wasn't her and she didn't fight it off with the natural resistance plus the drug cocktail she gave saul?
    it would make sense as to why saul was ok in ground zero too, the theory may be the drugs, but i have a feeling that it is the fact that he is resistant

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Theory: Saul and Mama Are immune?

I find it interesting that Saul can breath at ground zero, where I suspect you can get converted if unprotected, and Mama didn't turn (and I don't think she will)... Obviously an inherited immunity.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    There's quite a long thread somewhere on this, have a scout about, there are good points on it.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Thanks again... seems I leave for a week and SO much is added it's impossible to find my way.... damn day job.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast