User Tag List

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Does Michael still have his pink cast on? And if he do, why hasn't anyone been making fun of it? Seems to me there is all kinds of opportunity for one-liners here.

"Lurker"

Status
    I'll admit that I am being a little lazy for not checking the past posts myself, but I recall someone brought up the Victor pregnant pause when they arrive at CJ's "home" (Chinwe I know, but I am a believer in the CJ theory) and I would like to offer this insight...when the group was at the compound south of LA Hope told Michael that she was brought in by Shaun after the attack on the tower, which means Victor may have been there at the same time, which means Victor knows exactly where they are, which means...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I was debating re-listening to all of the show... After reading, I see THERE is ALOT I missed... Time to do a back to back marathon. Break out the coffee!!!!!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willy Beamen View Post
    I'll admit that I am being a little lazy for not checking the past posts myself, but I recall someone brought up the Victor pregnant pause when they arrive at CJ's "home" (Chinwe I know, but I am a believer in the CJ theory) and I would like to offer this insight...when the group was at the compound south of LA Hope told Michael that she was brought in by Shaun after the attack on the tower, which means Victor may have been there at the same time, which means Victor knows exactly where they are, which means...
    ...that Chinwe would recognize Victor immediately more than likely? I'm honestly I'm not sure exactly what conclusion you were trying to draw.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    I guess I have only two points here....1. Victor (possibly) has been to Chinwe's apartment complex before as part of Shaun's team and 2. Chinwe is therefore CJ
    Chinwe may not recognize Victor because maybe she wasn't there when it got hit and thats why she survived.
    I put the ellipse because I'm not even sure where I'm going with this; just throwing it out there.

"was brought in by Shaun after the attack on the tower" - I am referring to CJ's tower here of course.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Willy Beamen View Post
    I guess I have only two points here....1. Victor (possibly) has been to Chinwe's apartment complex before as part of Shaun's team and 2. Chinwe is therefore CJ
    Chinwe may not recognize Victor because maybe she wasn't there when it got hit and thats why she survived.
    I put the ellipse because I'm not even sure where I'm going with this; just throwing it out there.

"was brought in by Shaun after the attack on the tower" - I am referring to CJ's tower here of course.
    its a good theory, but in truth...victor should not even had needed to be taken to the other tower. from the description of the inside, im sure if sean described the place in better detail than say, kalani did..then just seeing the basic layout of the place should have told victor where exactly, he is...
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Lurker"

Status
    Just some thoughts during my third time through....

26-3 @ 12:10 just as Saul, Victor and Chin Way enter the gate Victor says "Uh

Saul." "I'm right here" Saul replies. Victor continues "I just uhhh... AH

never mind."
    What do you think that was about? Afraid of the dark?

I think that the Inked/pin striped zombie is the criminal from the TIVO'd news report... because he's still wearing the clothes he wore in court

Does Saul's criminal past (larceny) resurface or will Michael learn about it?

In Ep 6-3 @ 13:40 Saul calls Michael 'Mikey' and Michael snaps at him... why does he react to the nickname? And who gave it to him?

Don't know if this was posted (I didn't see it). World War Z 2012 Trailer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMm4s...eature=related

"Lurker"

Status
    sorry forgot to add this on...
    Kalani is DEFIANTLY the traitor no matter what shenanigans Kc is up to....

Speaking of shenanigans... what's up with the Kc... K (caps) c (lower case) {its not yelling when it comes to initials}

Great show. Keep up giving us the details that drive us CRAZY to see how they fit.

"Lurker"

Status
    Oh snap. I forgot that Victor was still blindfolded when he had his pregnant pause. So, do we know for sure that Victor wasn't part of the rescue team with Sean? I guess he would have offered up more info when he joined the tower group if he was.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    yea..we dont know what missions victor went on with sean, but the impression i got was victor and fernando were for the most part a dynamic duo of sorts....didnt really work with to many others
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast