User Tag List

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    "Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    for me it's scratch, mostly because she comes across as some little entitle-ist punk. she's needlesly aggressive, and blames others for the problems caused by her own actions, or actions she is complicit in. if you dick up, own up; it's that simple. though i must say that i also agree with mathers; stop bitching that you don't have power and can't watch the jersey shore, or that the water shut off and figure out a way to fix it. also, if you want to leave: bye bye.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I'm re-listening to the whole series and man, Lizzie is just unbearable. Selfish arrogant spoiled child. "Can you please put that on the west side of the roof?" "LIKE I KNOW WHERE FUCKING WEST IS!!" (and I'm quoting literally).
    It seems that this particular character is always snapping at people whenever she participates in the action, mostly for not irrationally caring for her and Saul above everything else. The worse was during and after the war, when she bashed at Michael, who was reasoning straight and rationally while she was shrieking all freaked out. This is part of the reason why Burt gets in power and it is priceless that it is Burt that kicks her out of the Tower. Priceless.

Scratch is an easy one to hate, she's unlikable and mean and nasty, but acts as an antagonist and has overall an important role in the story; instead, it seems to me that Lizzie's character is just the catalyst of irrational acting that ultimately ends up complicating everyone's life.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Tend to agree with Clem here I really wanted to slap Lizzie with the "Oh so your with us now" line at Michael but then again she got put in charge of water in LA and had to ward off Saul so I guess I kinda should give her the benefit of the doubt...
    But yea still not a Pegs fan even if she has shown some personal growth and Hope oh man really hoping they forget about her next time a runner shows up just cuz a blind zombie would make me giggle like a crazy person....oh wait I do that anyway.

"Lurker"

Status
    I hate riley she always is getting drunk and messing things up. Feed her to the bitters. I would of left her in the corn.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: ProfessorWoland Steam ID: BitterAndBlue
    It has to be Datu. All he ever does is shout "Michael!" in ever more pathetic tones.

At least they had the sense to kill of the annoying kid in the tower (who was attacking far too childish for a 16 year old) before he turned into a Wesley Crusher.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    I can't stand Datu. Even when he's doing something productive like fixing the bird, he's still whining. He tries to be helpful, but he's just a pain in the butt. If there is every an outbreak of zombies, and one of you acts like Datu around me, expect to get left behind.
    One Shot, One Kill. No Remorse. I Decide.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status

PSN ID: random_highjinx
    I used to really dislike Lizzie, just because she was coming off at TSTL. Right now though, I don't really dislike/hate any particular character. Though Riley is really starting to piss me off. Yeah yeah, survivor's remorse and all that crap. But taking off and getting drunk in a corn field... go Riley! Good job! :/
    Welcome to the wonderful world of jealousy. For the price of admission, you get a splitting headache, a nearly irresistible urge to commit murder, and an inferiority complex.
    Random_Highjinx: Official Unofficial Adopter of Zombie Scissor Kitty
    All Hail Zombie Scissor Kitty!!!!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
    I can't stand Datu. Even when he's doing something productive like fixing the bird, he's still whining. He tries to be helpful, but he's just a pain in the butt. If there is every an outbreak of zombies, and one of you acts like Datu around me, expect to get left behind.
    So you'd abandon the guy who can fix mechanical problems because he whines too much? King Datu the Resourceful will keep this transgression in mind when you are put on trial in the high court of Maintenance-Man-topia.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    I can tolerate whining in doses, but when every word you say is whining about something else, you're done. I'll figure out how to fix things on my own and be happier. And when Maintenance-Man-topia rolls around, I will pull a Skittles up in that bitch. Can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!
    One Shot, One Kill. No Remorse. I Decide.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    So you'd abandon the guy who can fix mechanical problems because he whines too much? King Datu the Resourceful will keep this transgression in mind when you are put on trial in the high court of Maintenance-Man-topia.
    LOL@Nik,

Bruh, what's with the hard on for Datu? LOL. I heard you beef'n about him on the last WND. hahah! You seem to have forgotten the "Scotty Effect". Anything can be fixed in a shorter time if it needs to be fixed.

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast