User Tag List

Page 85 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Hi, I'm Alyssa in Saint Louis, MO. I found We're Alive one day while seeking a zombie audiobook to listen to. I found the synopsis so interesting that I downloaded the entire two seasons and listened to them in days! I was so caught up, I even got my husband and daughter listening! I am a homeschool mom who writes stories, lives in music!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Howdy! I'm Susan, a stay at home mom in Texas who became addicted to audio books while trapped in the house with my boys when they were small. After the first few years I needed something to drown out Dora, Diego and Sponge Bob and to keep my brain from turning to mush while I washed endless loads of laundry and dishes. In desperation, I turned to audio books and spent several years happily devouring the library's collection of downloadable titles. Last year I was introduced to WA on another forum I visit and I was hooked pretty much from the start. I've listened to it several times over and each time I listen I pick up on new little details that I've missed in the past. It never gets boring and I can't wait for the new season! Now that my kids are both in school full-time, I still listen while I do chores at home or sit in the carpool line.

When I ran out of WA episodes when I first started listening to the podcast, I jumped on the WND train and love the show! I love the humor, the interviews and the insight. Keep 'em coming!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Welcome Alysco and Mombie! And I just saw I missed Walt at the top of the page earlier this week. Welcome to you as well!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    I pretty much go by the nickname of GainTime with all my friends as well as at work. I live in Texas and play alot of airsoft. Which is how I found the podcast. I listen to several airsoft podcasts and one of them is called Gorilla Airsoft. It was during their Zombie Episode they mentioned We're Alive and how awesome it was. I downloaded the entire 2 seasons and listened to them all.

I love the podcast. Awesome job. It is so easy to become invested in the characters. This wait is killing me. And now that Walking Dead is on mid-season break I am having serious zombie withdrawals.

Btw Michael is my hero!
    Last edited by GainTime; Dec 2nd, 2011 at 07:29 PM. Reason: added content

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, i'm Robert Siegfried and i live in Fairfax, Virginia, in the United States. I'm 20 years old and design small arms and equipment for the Airforce. (if i tell you any more, i'll have to kill you... 4 realsies)
    I started listening about three days ago after my friend heather told me about it. and it's really cool, though alot of the tactics and weapons are innaccurate to the modern era. i'm looking forward to listening to more of this and can't wait for more.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: reddfield
    well its only polite to write a lil hello to everyone... well hi guys and gals *waves*

i have been listening to the show from the beginning (have listened through a good few times) and love it to bits. i have been lurking on here for a while but have decided i wanna actually get involved in some of the convos and be propper part of the WA community

"New Arrival"

Status

Hello I am new to this forum.
    After reading all the posts i had to join, so much good info.
    I really need to go back and listen one more time to the series.

"Lurker"

Status
    Eboogey here. New to the site and loving it. I'm a newbie to 'we're alive' and 'we're not dead'. I grew bored of the audio books I'd listen to on my hour commute to work and started to search for free podcasts. I initially searched for anything reminiscent of 'Alfred Hitchcock presents' and the zombie podcast came up. Downloaded and heard season 1 and 2 in a matter of weeks. I was hooked and left distraught at the conclusion of season 2, but am convinced things are not what they seem. I find myself enjoying the we're not dead podcast bc of the close readings and interesting interviews. I am currently listening to the episode where pippen's death is discussed and who the mole may be. I have my thoughts on that and much more. And excited to start sharing. ^_^

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eboogey View Post
    Eboogey here. New to the site and loving it. I'm a newbie to 'we're alive' and 'we're not dead'. I grew bored of the audio books I'd listen to on my hour commute to work and started to search for free podcasts. I initially searched for anything reminiscent of 'Alfred Hitchcock presents' and the zombie podcast came up. Downloaded and heard season 1 and 2 in a matter of weeks. I was hooked and left distraught at the conclusion of season 2, but am convinced things are not what they seem. I find myself enjoying the we're not dead podcast bc of the close readings and interesting interviews. I am currently listening to the episode where pippen's death is discussed and who the mole may be. I have my thoughts on that and much more. And excited to start sharing. ^_^
    Welcome to the Jungle! Enjoy your stay!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Greetings! Smedles here. After listening to the podcast about the podcast I decided it was time to finally join the forums and the discuss the topic that has been occupying my listening time in my car over the last year.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts and theories.

Page 85 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast