User Tag List

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    I just noticed, that just before the Hummer shows up on the scene,~37:30 Scratch says to Angel, "Good bye, Old...."(interrupted). I think this could have been her about to say Old Friend. I think she has remembered how she knows him, and this makes it seem like she might want to keep him alive for it.

Also, do we know which chopper crashed and which one survived?
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

PSN ID: Pao0113415
    So.....I definitely got a little misty eyed. why Kalani?!? Why?!?! I think he might have been the rat but then again he was locked up in the arena. Then when he got to the tower how would he have known Hannah was with the mallers? Unless there was alot of asking around or some long back story with it. The 'he wanted to keep Hannah alive so he was the rat' theory is reasonable too I guess. Burt & angel are alive right? A lot of it confused me. Saul & Lizzy? The Mallers?? I hate cliffhangers....

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    Also, do we know which chopper crashed and which one survived?
    Pretty sure the big medical one crashed, because it was the only fly-able one. Pegs and Datu were still working on the other one - thus arrived late, or just in time - depends how you see it. xD

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

For the surprising amount of individuals who believe Kalani is alive (not surprising you think he's alive, I just honestly didn't think he had that many fans around here), I'm sorry but I can't even imagine how he could survive piloting a helicopter into a tanker truck, surviving the impact of that collision, and the subsequent fire....hmmm....not looking so hot....or actually it is. It's looking very hot....and very on fire....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status

Steam ID: Xerostyle992
    So for sure... Victor, Saul, and Lizzy are alive... the two found... "the old man" MUST be Burt and other one MUST be Angel.... I'm depressed now.. :'(

"Lurker"

Status
    Also, do we know which chopper crashed and which one survived?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the one from the hospital is toast - I guess there are a lot more clues, but when Pegs flies off she says "I wasn't trained on this" and before we heard that she was off with Kalani for training with the "bird" from the hospital (since the other one was still being repaired by Dato).

"Lurker"

Status
    Taking a long look into the future - when We're Alive is back (and that feels soooo long), I wonder: Did anyone grab some supplies?I mean it was all packed, but if nobody grabbed anything then how will they do it? The ammunition they had on them got pretty much used up in the fight, so how are they gonna create a save base at least ('cause they'll sure come back - for Saul and Victor alone, of whom they know, that they're probably alive) without ammunition, food, water, fuel or anything else...?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    For the surprising amount of individuals who believe Kalani is alive (not surprising you think he's alive, I just honestly didn't think he had that many fans around here), I'm sorry but I can't even imagine how he could survive piloting a helicopter into a tanker truck, surviving the impact of that collision, and the subsequent fire....hmmm....not looking so hot....or actually it is. It's looking very hot....and very on fire....
    This.
    Along with such a climatic death, him rising from the ashes would be a buzz kill. He's dead. Someone had to bite the bullet.

Guitarist from 9th Floor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ryanlm09 Steam ID: ryanlm09
    So, Angel is gonna be a slave to the Mallers

"Lurker"

Status

Steam ID: Xerostyle992
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanlm09 View Post
    So, Angel is gonna be a slave to the Mallers
    O_O'