User Tag List

Page 68 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Samus View Post
    Hi guys,
    My name is Crinan, I'm 18 years old and am from across the pond in the UK (Scotland to be exact)
    Started listening this year some way through chapter 2, and I came across We're Alive indirectly through Greg Miller's plugging of it on Gamescoop (they were talking about it on the IGN UK Podcast).
    Love both We're Alive and We're Not Dead, they all do a great job.
    Looking foreward to some good discussion with you all!
    Welcome, welcome...
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    hey-o what's up y'all i'm new around here and i just found out about we're alive today. i am already on ch7 part three. i love the show, it's one of the most unique and interesting things i've found on itunes. it has great production value for an indy show like this. the characters are well written the story is interesting and suspenseful, and the zombies are AWESOME. even if everything else was bad it would be worth listening to just to hear more about them. awesome show can't wait to hear more.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    hey-o what's up y'all i'm new around here and i just found out about we're alive today. i am already on ch7 part three. i love the show, it's one of the most unique and interesting things i've found on itunes. it has great production value for an indy show like this. the characters are well written the story is interesting and suspenseful, and the zombies are AWESOME. even if everything else was bad it would be worth listening to just to hear more about them. awesome show can't wait to hear more.
    Welcome! Tread carefully around here. Episode discussions, theories, characters and the we're not dead sections contain spoilers. We don't want to ruin the surprises for you!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    G'day peeps! New to the forum have been listening to the podcast for the last few months and think it's awesome I also listen to were not dead the give and take between britts and Greg is fucking funny!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Hey everyone, I'm new here but I've been listening to the podcasts for a couple weeks. My name is Luther Loomis aka Lavitz, I heard about we're alive from a friends friend, and was absolutely hooked first episode in.
    I'm a student studying Game Art and Design at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, and finishing up my 3rd year of 4.

Zombie survival stories/games/movies became one of my favorite genres when I was about 11 years old when I stumbled across Resident Evil 2, and had nightmares for weeks.
    After that I've been playing almost every zombie game and enjoying occasional movies and shows.
    Movies like 28 days later and books like World War Z are some of my favorites.
    After listening to We're Alive I ended up getting my roommates and friends back into Left4Dead 2 and we've been having a blast playing.

So yeah I love We're Alive, the characters feel soo real since you're listening and there's no visual acting that may pull away from the realism.
    I can't wait for the live show this coming weekend, I even set an alarm on my phone just to make sure I don't sleep through it or miss it.

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: crazyphil
    A hearty hello to you all , Thought i would introduce myself then slowly slink back into lurking mode J/K .
    Have been following were alive / were not dead for awhile now and after trying to turn friends family anyone who will listen onto it to no avail . I have come here to join you all in your love and appreciation of what i believe to be one of the greatest addition to the Zombie genre in a very long time . My love for horror / post apocalyptic / zombie genre stems back to early childhood and has only grown through my years . In short i look forward to being able to have a good rant, laugh , cry about past and future episodes .

dangergoodfellow

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dangergoodfellow View Post
    A hearty hello to you all , Thought i would introduce myself then slowly slink back into lurking mode J/K .
    Have been following were alive / were not dead for awhile now and after trying to turn friends family anyone who will listen onto it to no avail . I have come here to join you all in your love and appreciation of what i believe to be one of the greatest addition to the Zombie genre in a very long time . My love for horror / post apocalyptic / zombie genre stems back to early childhood and has only grown through my years . In short i look forward to being able to have a good rant, laugh , cry about past and future episodes .

dangergoodfellow
    Good to have you aboard! Its not so much love and appreciation as it is addicts all grouping together and waiting for their next fix....

"Lurker"

Status

This is my very first response to this forum, I've been on the WA "bandwagon" since last Oct... and love it. Listening captures the minds imagination so much better than viewing. I think that we all would like a movie, but would it satisfy? I also listen and follow the WND cast as well, sometimes I want to choke them out but I enjoy.

I'm very glad that iTunes listed WA in their Halloween podcasts.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Teague View Post
    This is my very first response to this forum, I've been on the WA "bandwagon" since last Oct... and love it. Listening captures the minds imagination so much better than viewing. I think that we all would like a movie, but would it satisfy? I also listen and follow the WND cast as well, sometimes I want to choke them out but I enjoy.

I'm very glad that iTunes listed WA in their Halloween podcasts.
    Welcome and make yourself at home! We have a room open for you on the 10th floor, watch it though, it smells a bit....

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo Butters View Post
    Welcome and make yourself at home! We have a room open for you on the 10th floor, watch it though, it smells a bit....
    Anything for a sick/zombie Mario

Page 68 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast