User Tag List

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Lightbulb Blooper Reels - Are Any Available?

After hearing some blooper material at the end of one of the "We're Not Dead" podcasts, I was wondering if there was anymore where it came from. Personally I could listen to hours of it and although I don't think many others would listen quite that long, I'm sure there are some people out there who would enjoy such material, unless it serves as a detriment to the show then nevermind . Just an idea
    Last edited by Kn1ckerb0cker33; May 19th, 2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Colors!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Well if Greg would get it right the first time...
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Why do I see KC running out of "TAPE" if Brit got a chance to do a guest appearance?
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by COsurvivor View Post
    Why do I see KC running out of "TAPE" if Brit got a chance to do a guest appearance?
    Britt would knock that shit out the park, son. Listen to the way she reads. She's relaxed... she's also naturally funny, Greg tries to be and I'll admit, he has me laughing a lot. But he's always trying. Britt just IS funny, as such she would be a natural in a comedic role on the show. I'm certain there will be a moment... hopefully early in season 3. Perhaps in the role of an 'almost resident'? You know... she calls up to a balcony from the street... someone goes down to get her... she ends up getting eaten at the door... I'm just sayin'.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Britt would knock that shit out the park, son. Listen to the way she reads. She's relaxed... she's also naturally funny, Greg tries to be and I'll admit, he has me laughing a lot. But he's always trying. Britt just IS funny, as such she would be a natural in a comedic role on the show. I'm certain there will be a moment... hopefully early in season 3. Perhaps in the role of an 'almost resident'? You know... she calls up to a balcony from the street... someone goes down to get her... she ends up getting eaten at the door... I'm just sayin'.

You so nicely took the bait... I was actually hoping for Britt to comment on my post... But Satan you will do...

I think Britt would do famously for any role she chooses to take for WA. I would think a prisoner of The Mallers would be a nice role for her, as an escapee and meets the Tower ppl as they are leaving for their new digs?
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”