Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
You are wrong. I don't base my opinions based on favorable or non-favorable lights. First I take the facts from the show, and then I draw my conclusions and establish my opinions. So the "favorable light" is not my starting point - as you seem to assume - , but the very result of listening, analyzing, understanding, concluding ... It is obvious that both of us have a very different approach towards this. And I have some trouble believing you, when you say that your persepctive doesn't pay any of the characters in a favourable light. All your efforts regarding Scratch contradict you.
This leads nowhere. And since we are very far off #45-3 already I don't see any point into getting into a new discussion about how who perceives and understands the WA show and/or WA characters.
You did not call me stupid, right. But you let me feel like being such a guy. I am out and about - now for real.

Best wishes!
Liam
We're talking about Riley using torture versus Scratch using torture. Perceived evils. Motivations for characters. You're arguing something I'm not. Can't have a discussion without you telling me I'm wrong about everything because one character is clearly more evil than another. That's a stupid approach to a conversation. I'm saying they're the same act. You're saying something completely irrelevant, and seem butthurt that I'm not just saying, "Oh, lord you are totally right!" Your own words state that you are assuming character intent based on how you perceive their actions throughout the story. How is that incorrect? They are YOUR OWN WORDS. I didn't put them in your mouth.