we all know of the moves CJ put on Saul.

we also know that Saul lied about the "nothing happened" conversation with Lizzy.

all of those were/could-have-been simple story elements to create the tension of the Saul-Lizzy romance...

but i was listening to "Balance of Power" Part 3...
and Saul says this to CJ during their argument about him and Victor being kicked out of the Colony:

"But now you're gonna kick us to the curb, the two people who were here with you for most of this, who actually care about you, who, i don't know, maybe even stayed up all night holding your hand while everything was happening just to make sure you knew you weren't alone."

now i'm all for Saul being the Pure Knighted Hero of the story, but that says a lot right there. maybe i'm getting all high-schoolish, but there's been a lot of mistrust/lies throughout this final season. it makes me wonder if any character is infallible. sure, they wouldn't be human if they weren't, but i think the layers upon layers of this story is just so incredibly awesome.

i think we all can agree that Saul is committed to Lizzy.
i just don't think he's been completely honest about what when on between CJ.
does it matter? not really. i think the kicking-out was the extent of their (CJ/Saul) falling out.