Hi Josh,

Quote Originally Posted by REZombie View Post
Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself.

My name is Josh, I have been a huge zombie fan for as long as I can remember from books to movies to games and now podcast! I had never heard of ''We're Alive'' until about a week ago...and I was hooked after the first 5mins... I just finished the last episode...amazing. I actually skipped the first showing of last weeks Walking Dead because I couldn't stand not finding out what happened next in WA.

Huge props to the cast and crew of WA!

- Josh
now, THAT is sweet. A podcast being more powerful then a well known TV-show with a grand reputation. Sweet. Sweetsweetsweet. Maybe one reason could be that WA thrills your imagination, while tWD simply puts everything on the plate.
My advice: You have listened ONCE to WA; then don't stop listening. Listen to it some more times. You will recognize a lot more details, understand certain dialogues and situations 'new' and draw even more joy and excitement out of it.
Also: Feel free to share your thoughts on this forum. There is always plenty of stuff to talk about! Looking forward to seeing your thoughts and ideas!

All the best!
Liam