Quote Originally Posted by Colostome boy View Post
Well I guess I misunderstood the ending. My understanding was that the files she showed them were records of people who passed through and when, and that she had a record of kalani passing through the area sometime after the end of season 2.
The first document Chinwe read was the most recent Maller activity in the area which was heading up to destroy the Arena on 110. The stuff she pulled later after sifting through the piles of stuff was all notes on all Maller activity she had which also happened to contain information on Kalani.

Not sure if anyone posed this thought before and if you have stand up and take credit: What if Kalani was a maller, had next to nothing to do with the other tower, but when he was captured he stole Samantha's story decided to start anew at the Tower? I know that opens a cluster of conflicting information, but that might be a way for the story to go as well. I seem to only see people say he was only a maller or he was never a maller. What if it's a healthy combination of both?