User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I didn't mean to imply with my Tower Plot Line prediction that there wasn't things for the Tower to accomplish. As you pointed out, there is loads they can do. What I was predicting was exactly who becomes the next person we follow around in the story telling point of view. Like, we've just seen a storyline from Angel and Kalani. That storyline (in theory) has wrapped up. Who do we follow now? That's what I meant.

And now as always with any post of yours, there's so much to respond to!! And I love it!
    1. Yes, they need to revisit the store, but as long as Burt is in charge and the status quo remains the same they won't. Burt doesn't "want to put all his eggs in one basket"
    a) Yes they do, but I think they are still licking their wounds and won't risk the same sort of attack on the Tower again.
    b) absolutely agree.
    2. True, but as long as Angel and Kalani make it back to the Tower unscathed they shouldn't need to make a MRE run for a little while. What they secured should be enough to last them a while (plus they have flak jackets now, score!)
    a. They don't need to kill arrowhead. You just want it to happen. Arrowhead might gain an Ink like status where he's just always around and they get a better idea of how far these things travel and how quickly etc etc
    b. I don't think that would become a priority under Burt. They are low on ammo, and hunting parties would use ammo. They need bullets for their defense, and going on an offensive would be a poor tactical plan.
    3. Agreed
    4. If they are intent on leaving the tower, using resources on perimeter defense is wasteful.
    5. Have they been to a power plant? They went to the water works, but by the sounds of it, it's pretty messed up now and probably not functional.

Again, you are right about how all this could shake out. But the whole thing about my predictions is they are intended for just the upcoming chapter, and I don't know what the focus of the tower will be because there are too many options available at the moment. It's easier to make a prediction about M/P/K's situation because they are in the middle of a story arc vs. on the tail end/end of one.

And the correct term you are looking for is red shirts Red Shirts were always the ones who got killed, unless you were Ensign Ricky and you were in Family Guy.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This reply format is kinda confusing, but i'm trained to adapt and overcome. LOL.
    I'll reply in no given order, simply because I dig being difficult.
    "Red Shirts" huh? I never knew they actually had a tag, nor did I ever pay attention to what color their uniform was each time they took a dirt nap. That some funny ish right there.
    Power/Water plant: I thought the episode where Mike broke his wing was at a Power plant because Datu thought he could fix the issue after the tower lost power and Kelly thought she would be better off going "Skittles."

The Best Defense is a Good Offense: I think going on the offensive by hunting a few Behemoths (especially the ones inhabiting areas they NEED in the near future) is the best plan. This also plays into them going back to Burt's spot to aquire more weapons.
    They can be more selective this time and grab weapons of mass destruction. Large caliber joints like Shotguns, rifles to train some marksment on the roof,a few more claymores...
    I think once Angel and Kalani get back, that'll frees up a Burt and Riley for a...wait for it.. "Bow and Shirley" episode. hahahah!
    Remember, Burt's ass has been saying "I told you so" for a while now. He wanted to get more ammo and such the chapt before the party. SOoooo, that can be the next chapter.
    The MRE's on on one pallet correct? One pallet= 48 boxes. One box= 12 meals
    so, that's roughly 576 MRE's right? There are about 25 people in the tower? Yah know what, i'll finish this line of thought in one of our threads.. I can digress with the best of them, but i'm of solid mind right now. LOL..

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Got it all fixed up with more legible colors. Apologies for those who had issues reading it this color should pop nicely with the article background as well as the blog page background.

Again, so very sorry and I swear on the bible or whatever book you want me to that I am not a hired gun for the optometrist unions who make a killing off patients with eye strain.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12