User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: About Riley

What’s up! 1st post here. Been a lurker as well for awhile, but decided to join up...I’ll try & post as much
    as I can....now on to this Riley situation of “her” type...

So I quicky scanned through this thread & I’m not sure if this has been brought up.
    But I think the “tall & blond” is...........get ready for it....................LIZZY........
    I mean we don’t know how tall Lizzy is, and for all we know Riley might be short...So check it out

1) If you listen back in the beginning when Lizzy 1st showed up, Michael says that once
    she got cleaned up she was a very attractive girl etc,etc...
    then he goes to say that even Riley was taken back by how she looked

2) Then I think in chaper 6? You can also hear Riley sound a bit bummed out when Lizzy was all
    giddy talking about Saul from the gas depot event...Especially when she says,
    “I’m gonna fix myself up cause, Saul might be back soon”...

I don’t know...whatcha guys think?...”tall & blond” = Lizzy

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    No need to apologize. Just had to *sigh* at that
    I did too. I was a little inebriated when I posted it.

Its the day after. I regret it. But, I refuse to cover up my stupidity w/ a delete.

Own your stupidity.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    I did too. I was a little inebriated when I posted it.

Its the day after. I regret it. But, I refuse to cover up my stupidity w/ a delete.

Own your stupidity.
    Thank you for owning up. It is much appreciated.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    but yeah my hopes for an angel/riley romance are dying away. cause everything points to riley being a lesbian, like saul said in the very beginning, she seems like a woMAN
    Saul the master of the understatement.. I got to side with the rest of you guys. I think Riley bats for the other team. Poor Angel no love..

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Riley, Chapter 8, Part 2 @ 5:20 - "It had been a really long time since I was really out there away from this place. While I was filling my day pack, I kept kicking myself for volunteering for this, but deep down I knew why I did."

She likes Angel. Girls play hard to get all the time... just because z-day happened doesn't mean their games will end. Her comments about how good another girl looks is totally fine. Women can say that all the time (i.e. "She's so pretty, I hate her") without being homosexual. Maybe people are reaching too far here?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I'm gonna back off the lesbian angle for the moment. I know I made the prediction in the Voodoo Lounge for chapter 19...honestly I was looking for a filler and chose that one. I had always felt she had the hots for Angel back when I first started listening to the podcast, and got swept up in the thought she might be gay. I convinced myself it had to be true!

Now I'm not so sure anymore. She could very well be a lesbian. She could very well just be a French woman who plays hard to get like Hero just pointed out. I cast you out of my being lesbian theory!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    man i'd love an angel/riley romance, and like someone set earlier, it could turn out riley uses angel as HER bootycall, and then that makes for the title,
    SPOILER 
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Mar 15th, 2011 at 11:34 AM. Reason: added spoiler tags
    Angel's #1 Fan

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

SPOILER 

Just being careful in case people don't want to catch any information about the chapter title before it's released on Monday.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VeritableHero View Post
    Riley, Chapter 8, Part 2 @ 5:20 - "It had been a really long time since I was really out there away from this place. While I was filling my day pack, I kept kicking myself for volunteering for this, but deep down I knew why I did."

She likes Angel. Girls play hard to get all the time... just because z-day happened doesn't mean their games will end. Her comments about how good another girl looks is totally fine. Women can say that all the time (i.e. "She's so pretty, I hate her") without being homosexual. Maybe people are reaching too far here?
    and your right.. this why I am so torn on her.

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    man i'd love an angel/riley romance, and like someone set earlier, it could turn out riley uses angel as HER bootycall, and then that makes for the title,
    SPOILER 
    SPOILER 
    Last edited by itsallgoodie; Mar 16th, 2011 at 10:26 AM.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast