Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: About Riley

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    cause everything points to riley being a lesbian, like saul said in the very beginning, she seems like a woMAN
    haha I love Saul!!! He knows the ladies!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Saul seems like the type of person that would be intimidated by a powerful, confident woman. That may be some explanation as to why he made the WoMAN comment. I say this while I believe Riley is a lesbian.

Which makes me wonder how effeminate does Angel look....she did say Angel is more her type..... maybe its just the hair....or maybe Angel would look good in some pumps and a mini skirt...

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    hahah she actually never says she's into angel, she says she likes them tall and blonde, and then Peggs says "like angel?" and riley goes "yeah someone like that" sigh oh well
    Angel's #1 Fan

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    hahah she actually never says she's into angel, she says she likes them tall and blonde, and then Peggs says "like angel?" and riley goes "yeah someone like that" sigh oh well
    This is what happens when I don't do a quick reference of the episode before I try to quote it. I do it wrong. I know the comment is in there somewhere, but I can't find it for the life of me. And I am not relistening to the entire story just to find that.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Feb 7th, 2011 at 01:23 AM. Reason: HA! Found it, 7-1 around 7:30.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    I always thought that there would be something between them since the beginning. With Saul having Lizzy and Michael having Pegs, it only made since for Angel to have someone too.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    I always thought that there would be something between them since the beginning. With Saul having Lizzy and Michael having Pegs, it only made since for Angel to have someone too.
    I don't know, in a way I'm kind of glad they aren't. The romances so far are kind of working my nerves. The way that Pegs seems unable to understand what bad timing is... or how Michael has to now deal with confronting emotions as well as the zombies. Then there's Saul and Lizzie who are so ridiculously protective of each other that it's getting in the way of their ability to do anything.... and they haven't even fucked yet!
    I would get so mad if Riley got that way.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mascaria View Post
    I don't know, in a way I'm kind of glad they aren't. The romances so far are kind of working my nerves. The way that Pegs seems unable to understand what bad timing is... or how Michael has to now deal with confronting emotions as well as the zombies. Then there's Saul and Lizzie who are so ridiculously protective of each other that it's getting in the way of their ability to do anything.... and they haven't even fucked yet!
    Well Michael has been kind of mean to Pegs, it's not just her fault.

"Smart One"

Status
    I agree! Riley is quite cool headed, and I like that about her. Being lovesick really wouldn't suit her. Still, maybe if the right girl came along, who knows? :-p
    I don't keep it loaded, son. You'll have to find ammo as you go.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Pegs is clingy. She clung to Riley to the point that Riley couldn't function anymore in the beginning. She then transferred it to Michael and left Riley alone. You're right, she doesn't understand the bad timing, but it's a zombie apocalypse....when would the timing ever be good? Pegs is so in touch with her feelings and she can't begin to fathom how people can't tap into theirs. It's just the way she's wired. Their relationship reminds me of me and my fiancee. She's entirely emotional and acts on her feelings, and I'm far more logical and act after analyzing everything. I'm not saying one way is better than the other, just that people react differently depending on how in touch they are with their emotions.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Holy crap i couldnt agree with you more! especially on the saul/lizzy thing, god they're annoying. i love saul, but whenever lizzy is around they just do and say the dumbest shit
    Angel's #1 Fan

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast