User Tag List

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: About Riley

"Lurker"

Status
    I really don't think Riley is a lesbian. I just relistened to the first season all the way through and there are a few incidents that point to her being interested in Angel. Someone referred to her response to Pegs when mentioning she likes them tall and blonde. Pegs: "Like Angel? Riley: "Yeah, like him." Then when she was in the arena and they were washing each other off, she made it quite clear to him she was taking in the view. I think just because she's a strong, resolved woman doesn't point to her automatically not being into men. Plus, why would she not have just flat out told someone by now? It's not like the characters are in the 50's and would have to keep that kind of thing hush, hush. I mean they live in California too.

I at least hope she isnt' a lesbian. There would be something too cliche about having a token lesbian character who's also fairly tough. Plus Riley and Angel are my favorite characters and their time together in the arena (the whole ordeal) was my favorite chapter in the series so far. Out of all the romantic moments between the characters, theirs seems the most authentic to me.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Robalypse View Post
    Plus Riley and Angel are my favorite characters and their time together in the arena (the whole ordeal) was my favorite chapter in the series so far. Out of all the romantic moments between the characters, theirs seems the most authentic to me.
    You should stop by our group The Angel Fan Club and check it out. Who knows, if you like the idea, you might want to join

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

I'm skeptical of Riley being a Lesbian, there isn't firm proof from my point of view. I hope for an Angel/Riley romance
    A) She tells Michael that he isn't her type, that in no way mean's she likes girls. Plenty of girls have said I wasn't their type but there were other men who were the right type
    B) She tells Pegs that she likes them tall and blonde, broad, but seems to confirm that "Yes like Angel"
    C) The scene in Chapter 15 where Angel doesn't get it was something I interpreted differently. While everyone jumps on and thinks "LESBIAN!" I think it might mean something like, "Try harder stupid" or maybe, "You could try being you know...romantic" since Angel hasn't done much in terms of being actually romantic, just games and working out.
    D) In Chapter 10, when they had to get naked to bathe, Riley obviously checked Angel out. Might be just to make fun of the fact that Angel was feeling rather cold in that room or she wanted to see him. Strange how no one remembers that she did that

Just my opinions. I don't think Riley is a lesbian, though I admit it could be possible

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea Childress View Post
    You should stop by our group The Angel Fan Club and check it out. Who knows, if you like the idea, you might want to join
    hey chelsea dont you hate riley? you are a trooper hanging around and posting in a board filled with people who like her!
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    yeah i think riley would be a lesbian... daaaaaaaamn riley and peggs?

"Lurker"

Status
    ah never mind... peggs is already with michel

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Naw naw... Riley and Kelly. And Victor gets to watch from the corner.

I apologize.
    Likes REZombie liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

*sigh*...that's all I gotta say...
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    *sigh*...that's all I gotta say...
    I'm sorry.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    I'm sorry.
    No need to apologize. Just had to *sigh* at that
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast