User Tag List

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    I've had my ups and down's with Datu. I've loved him, I've hated him. But I still feel he has a lot of potential.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Lurker"

Status
    As Great of a Villain Scratch is; I cannot wait for her something bad to happen to her

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by edgeworth View Post
    As Great of a Villain Scratch is; I cannot wait for her something bad to happen to her
    I think she's got more to go than just being a villain. She will surprise us.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Lurker"

Status
    In general I hate characters whenever they whine and don't try to think logically.
    I find myself not to hate Scratch at all. Yeah she's been a real pain to the main characters but she's avenging her brother.
    Scratch is really similar to Saul considering they're willing to sacrifice a whole group to avenge or rescue one person.
    In fact, I now respect her more than I respect Saul. Scratch surely never cared about the people under her so it makes sense that she's willing to expend them for her own means.
    Saul on the other hand is willing to put his "friends" in dangers way for his girl. It doesn't matter if his impulsive behavior has a good turnout, he just shouldn't weigh the group down.
    Oh yeah, I hate Peg for obvious reasons. She has grown but sill annoying.

"Lurker"

Status
    I think the fact that you love or hate a character for who they are means that the cast and crew are doing great jobs. So I can only admire the We're Alive folks for making me love or hate a character.

Bug Pegs... Man, from her debut episode I so wanted her to get eaten. The horrible voice acting, the inappropriately super cheery way she talks in nearly every situation, her utter uselessness. I realize I'm combining character traits with the voice actor, but the voice just makes me want to shove her off the roof into a waiting crowd of zombies.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I agree with aaronarturus. Pegs needs to go and bring in a heroine that would be able to take care of herself. Someone that could actually back Michael up and not depend on him constantly.

"Lurker"

Status
    DATU!!

Where the hell do i start. his accent is so annnoying and I hated listeing to his arc in the satdium. I wasn't even sad Samantha died, i just wanted to get back to angel and riley!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Now as much as I love the actress that plays Scratch.. I hate Scratch. I hate Scratch with passion.. I love Jenna cause she makes Scratch so dang evil. Stinking EVIL I want to poke Scratch in the eye... with a sharp stick.. Did I mention I hate Scratch?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Have all y'all Pegs haters heard the new Pegs from Season 2? I agree, Season 1 Pegs was clingy and "worthless" but uh....Chapter 24 alone is a stand out moment for Pegs. The entire Colony story arc freed her from her previous clingy nature. When was the last time she was clingy with Michael?

And futuristic_aussie.....Thou art heartless!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Have all y'all Pegs haters heard the new Pegs from Season 2? I agree, Season 1 Pegs was clingy and "worthless" but uh....Chapter 24 alone is a stand out moment for Pegs. The entire Colony story arc freed her from her previous clingy nature. When was the last time she was clingy with Michael?

And futuristic_aussie.....Thou art heartless!
    That last chapter.. yep. Something tells me Pegs has been pushed to the breaking point except this time she won't cry or cling. She'll kick a little ass instead.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast