User Tag List

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    I hated bill from the beginning. I wish they had just shot him at the start. Wish he had died a more horrible death. Michael was pretty stupid getting everyone drunk and having a party. Bad decisions. I am only up to chapter 15, so...
    Michael needs to stop brooding and feeling sorry for himself, boo hoo.
    Love the story. Some bits I don't like. World is at an end and sometimes the characters conversations isn't realistic for the situation. But anyhow, it is radio and you have to convey things you can't see, like the sexual attraction, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by chopper77 View Post
    If I was in charge both Kalani and Pegs would be up against the wall and shot in under three minutes. Simply put Kalani would sell is Grandmother to save his own ass and Pegs (if a such a person existed in this type of world) just does not have the correct mindset to survive.
    Yea, she does act like a school girl between classes, not someone who is living in an apocalypse.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jun 18th, 2011 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Clean up!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I can't stand Scratch and most of that comes from the fact that she is constantly topping out my speakers because apparently, if you're an evil bitch you have to scream all the time! Also, can't stand the fact that she'd let her brother take the fall for something she did, I mean really? If they were so close why wouldn't she turn herself in for a plea bargain before she let him go?

"Lurker"

Status
    I really hate tardust. He's a coward, rapist, and bastard all wrapped up in one nasty little maller package. I hope he dies a slow and painful death. Hell, maybe he aready died in the explosion (fingers crossed!).

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by AMcJV12 View Post
    I really hate tardust. He's a coward, rapist, and bastard all wrapped up in one nasty little maller package. I hope he dies a slow and painful death. Hell, maybe he aready died in the explosion (fingers crossed!).
    He's designed to be hated. He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. This is why it'll be interesting if/when he goes. He may hang around a while being even more horrendous, because that's the kind of foil he is! We all want him to die but I think there will be one more evil thing he does first, something we shall never forgive.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Lurker"

Status
    I hate Scratch too but you're supposed to, arent you? That scene where she tortured this guy into false confessing and then had him killed to save her own skin cemented it for me. She's ruthless and crazy. When Pegs killed Latch, I was like, "Wrong one." She does make the show interesting though, Ill say that.

I want to like Pegs but I still find her kind of annoying. Hopefully, she'll redeem herself by doing well flying the helicopter, if they get that far.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KeAnna Means View Post
    I hate Scratch too but you're supposed to, arent you? That scene where she tortured this guy into false confessing and then had him killed to save her own skin cemented it for me. She's ruthless and crazy. When Pegs killed Latch, I was like, "Wrong one." She does make the show interesting though, Ill say that.

I want to like Pegs but I still find her kind of annoying. Hopefully, she'll redeem herself by doing well flying the helicopter, if they get that far.

You just broke my heart into several small pieces.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Aww, what did I say that did it?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Aww, what did I say that did it?
    See my signature for more.

"Lurker"

Status
    Oh well, I cant take it back, sorry. I did say she was interesting, lol.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Oh well, I cant take it back, sorry. I did say she was interesting, lol.

Awwwwwwww.... it's ok. I'm used to it. XD

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast