User Tag List

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Futuristic_Aussie View Post
    DATU!!

Where the hell do i start. his accent is so annnoying and I hated listeing to his arc in the satdium. I wasn't even sad Samantha died, i just wanted to get back to angel and riley!
    Hmm, I can see where you are coming from. I think that if they toned down the accent a bit, I think it would be easier for Jay Oligario to deliver his lines. I'm pretty sure if a Filipino came over to the states, they would have lost a bit of the accent due to speaking English majority of the time (granted they could talk to only other Filipinos or on the phone, etc. and maintain the accent). Oh well.

"Lurker"

Status
    I agree that Pegs was annoying, but I think it's good that her voice actor is extra whiney. It's a radio show, so you have to overexaggerate in the only way that is possible. It just makes her shine even more in the last episode as well.

As for Datu, the part with Samantha is actually the only time I've cried so far. Maybe I was just in the mood for some reason, but I still really like him because of that.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ckerb0cker33 View Post
    Hmm, I can see where you are coming from. I think that if they toned down the accent a bit, I think it would be easier for Jay Oligario to deliver his lines. I'm pretty sure if a Filipino came over to the states, they would have lost a bit of the accent due to speaking English majority of the time (granted they could talk to only other Filipinos or on the phone, etc. and maintain the accent). Oh well.
    My roommate is Filipino and has been in Canada for 16 years and I work with a lot of Filipinos and most of them have been in Canada for YEARS and the accent has not gone away its all around what Jay Oligario dose with the accent for Datu
    If I had to pick one person to hate in the show it would be TARDUST

"Lurker"

Status

Not sure why everyone dislikes Kalani. I like the guy!

As for Aunt Kelly....man. She needs to become zombie dinner.

Sorry, but I like Datu. Yeah, he cries a lot (a LOT), but he never backs down from hard work and is always willing to pull his own weight. A good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Now as much as I love the actress that plays Scratch.. I hate Scratch. I hate Scratch with passion.. I love Jenna cause she makes Scratch so dang evil. Stinking EVIL I want to poke Scratch in the eye... with a sharp stick.. Did I mention I hate Scratch?
    Agreed. I'll be laughing as Scratch is messily devoured.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Two characters that I could do without would definitely be Riley and Datu. Datu cries too much and Riley is irritating.
    Riley is the rat, just you watch.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Nov 30th, 2011 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Multiple posts combined into one.

"Gatherer"

Status
    This isn't against Datu but when i first heard his voice I thought it was way over the top, but then again this is radio drama. Voice acting has to be over the top. In the first chapter it was hard for me to distinguish between Angel and Michael.

And Kalani and Steven are the rats. I call Steven survives the destruction of the tower.

"Lurker"

Status
    i hate how burt changed from season 1 to season 2, in season 1 he was amazingly awesome but in season 2 he turned into a complete idiot. i would also like to mention that he is a total rip off of Burt Gummer from the Tremors series

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried View Post
    i would also like to mention that he is a total rip off of Burt Gummer from the Tremors series
    Burt and Burt Gummer are very similar when it comes to being gun enthusiasts and also a little bit on temperament but thats about it. Burt Gummer strikes me as a survivalist that has never served in the military, probably because he's a nut. I've watched all 4 Tremors movies and the short lived TV series on SciFi, he's always very knowledgeable with firearms but never mentions any military service. Burt Gummer seems more like a kid finally being able to use his toys while Burt sees more purpose in the zombie apocalypse.

"Lurker"

Status
    I found this podcast last week and have been hooked. I just finished everything today and I have to say I want Datu to die but not in a heroic way, in a mundane way.

I hate everyone who complains, whines, and does stupid stuff while a zombie apocalypse is raging.

When I first started listening and there were people in the tower threatening to leave I was floored. "Where's the electricity! We are leaving!" "RULES?! We are leaving!" I wanted each person to get double tapped. Then when people are whining "I can't do it" or "Im tired I cant go on" I pray for them to be left behind. I know its cold but I cant fathom complaining or whining in the scenarios that these people face.

In the end Kelly from season 1 and Datu from season 2 are my most hated characters.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I put this in my intro post, but I absolutely hated Pippin, the voice was all that annoyed me really...I'd love a good old Englishman in the Tower...but that accent...it just made my blood boil. As he ate those pistol rounds I was literally jumping and cheering!

Apart from that I can't say I have a strong dislike of any of the characters (Scratch maybe, but that's because she is the baddy!)

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro
    Almost all of the main characters (except for the non-Tower ones) and most if not all of the non-main character Tower residents, or should I say former Tower residents?

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast