User Tag List

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I thought the screaming was over the top at first, till I realized that I know somebody just like her. I'm fine with the actress but I loathe Scratch. She isn't even a character that I love to hate. I just hates myself some Scratch.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    I like the whole group. Hate Scratch. TICKED ME OFF when they went back to attack the tower again! Why, WHY did they not relocate after the first attack, just get somewhere untill they found the coppers.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Okay, so. Pegs is pissing me off. She can't wait to get into Michael's pants and the moment she has the chance to be safe, but away from him, she bails. Why put him through that?

I hate that I hated Kalani when he was being a dick, and then I got to the point where I liked him, when he was out with Angel kicking Behemoth butt, and then you learn that he was the traitor... Gotta hate him again.

And of course Scratch, I don't think anyone would like this crazy, psychopathic, sadistic bitch. She needs to be put down like a rabid dog. With her confessions of abuse, her speeches on "Family" you start to think that she just may be human... but then she turns back into a raving, murdering bitch within a minute.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KatieBug View Post
    Okay, so. Pegs is pissing me off. She can't wait to get into Michael's pants and the moment she has the chance to be safe, but away from him, she bails. Why put him through that?

I hate that I hated Kalani when he was being a dick, and then I got to the point where I liked him, when he was out with Angel kicking Behemoth butt, and then you learn that he was the traitor... Gotta hate him again.

And of course Scratch, I don't think anyone would like this crazy, psychopathic, sadistic bitch. She needs to be put down like a rabid dog. With her confessions of abuse, her speeches on "Family" you start to think that she just may be human... but then she turns back into a raving, murdering bitch within a minute.
    I loved the chapter with Angel and Kalani sooooo much.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Hope drives me mad, fort being completely useless she bitches ALOT! If i was Datu I think i would have just quietly walked away lol

"Lurker"

Status
    I dont hate pegs but I wouldn't choose to be locked in a room with her for an hour. She's a c*nt in my book because when they get to fort erwin Michael explains they go to colorado or join to stay at erwin and she wants to leave and he says then you dont wanna be with me and she says I guess not. That to me shows she just wants to be safe and she was willing to use him to get that safty. To add, Ive already said I dont like scratch but I would be more than willing to be locked in a room with Jenna McCombie for an hour, or so!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mgillogly View Post
    ... To add, Ive already said I dont like scratch but I would be more than willing to be locked in a room with Jenna McCombie for an hour, or so!
    Ehh, I just hope that Jenna McCombie is not a method actor, decides to stay in character and proposes to play the knife game with you.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Ehh, I just hope that Jenna McCombie is not a method actor, decides to stay in character and proposes to play the knife game with you.

Saw this post and then looked at your avatar and thought: "YABC is not very good at the knife game, hmmm?"
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Saw this post and then looked at your avatar and thought: "YABC is not very good at the knife game, hmmm?"
    Still practicing - there are still four fingers left.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points

Pegs. So freaking much. Not quite as much as in the beginning (when I had to stop myself from skipping ahead whenever she opened her whiny mouth) but she's definitely not my favorite. And to be honest, I just don't see how Michael wants to be with her. He seems like a pretty no-nonsense kind of guy (would have to be to be the leader) so why he puts up with her nonsense is beyond me. He's far better suited for Riley (and/or Angel, but I'll just stick to reading fanfic for that, lol). I'm up to Chapter 25 now and I can deal with Pegs a lot better now that she's suddenly useful (typical trope but at least it keeps my eyes from rolling out of my head when she pops up) but she's still my least favorite thing about an otherwise perfect story.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast