Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
I don't understand. I never sensed that Pegs was against violence at all. People who are against that kind of thing don't flirt with an Army guy within an hour of meeting him. A pacifist would be turned off by someone who kills for a living. I have to agree with the theory that she's just human. Some people would hesitate to pick up a gun for any reason but a life and death situation would change their mind in an instant. She killed to protect herself and her man. I don't remember where it is on this site but I think fans are taking the "Pegs the hippie" comment literally. Aside from being reluctant to get hands-on training with a loaded weapon she's not preaching or physically trying to stop them from doing anything violent. I'm pretty sure we all know somebody in real life that would not be so eager to play with firearms.
i think the big hippie thing came from her hating guns, even in a situation like the zombie apocalypse, and her risking life and death to save a cat, that just kinda screams dirty hippie. and i dont think it's a requirement of pacifism to not flirt with soldiers,