Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Mr. Whiskers Goldrush FAQ Megathread

Hey Tower Crew!

KC is back at it again getting ready with the next installment of the We're Alive Universe. I am compiling this FAQ megathread which I will maintain and update both here on the forums and on (Reddit)

Ask your Goldrush questions in this thread or at the Reddit thread. If you get a response from KC and I don't notice it, PM and I will update the main post.

Here is what we know so far. (Updated Jan 14 - 2018)

• Goldrush is a mini-series like Lockdown
    • 10 episodes (episode length will vary from 35m - 55m)
    • Weekly release schedule
    • Timeline, mostly post We're Alive, but will reference the SOS period of We're Alive (e38-39)
    • Will feature previous cast members as well as new ones (still undetermined at this point)
    • source for the above: here
    • ETA: Still unknown (outline is 5/6 completed, target launch date is Fall/Winter 2017 source: here & here)
    • Goldrush will not be crowdfunded. source: here
    • Goldrush is now in production! source: here

This is one of my favorite stories I've ever written and I'm eager for everyone to listen. - Kc
    Last edited by wh33t; Jan 21st, 2018 at 04:53 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Osiris, Nibiki, Gooer liked this post
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd