User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Its not been any one chapter its been a series of moments. I enjoy the human factor of this podcast as much as I do the story. The characters interaction with each other makes me feel like I am right there, a part of it all watching.

I loved when Saul, Lizzie, Burt and lady were at the side of the road. Lady is peeing and Saul says.. "Awww good girl good potty". It was a human moment. In the thick of all that shit storm of death and zombies and nearly getting his ass kicked six ways from Sunday. He says that.

I loved when Riley knew that Michael was in pain from the thought of Saul's loss and comforted him. How she got him to open up to her and Michael let down his guard and showed in that moment he was human and afraid.

When Angel and Riley walked into the depths of hell to try and save Datu yet still found a moment in the basement to get cleaned up and Riley peeked at Angel

When at the beach when Pegs took Michael in hand and finely laid their feelings out for on the table for each other.

When Michael defended her from Bixby. The shoveling was a grand scene.

When Saul says to his mother " She's more then a friend, Mama."

When Lizzie sacrificed her self for the greater good of the tower.

There are to many to count but its the human factor that even in such a place with such things happening to this group of characters they are still painfully human they feel three dimensional they feel like they could be real people rather then fictional creations on paper.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    That part was awesome wasn't it?! You could so feel the tension in the room. Great acting!
    I really loved that as well. So very human so very real. Nice post ZH!
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456