Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries

Favorite Chapter?

What's your favorite chapter? Really? Why That One?
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

Mine is a tie for second, #1 being the best, between 13 and 17.

13 because the tower was falling apart, everyone was panicking and to see them come together under the new leadership shows how desperate times can cloud your judgement.

17 feels like its going back to the first few, with exploration and so much mystery.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I can't pick a favorite. Chapter 10 was the first time I ever listened to We're Alive which led me to go and grab the rest. Chapter 1 is fun though the emotion in Chapter 13 is incredible (Go Lizzy!). I always go back to Chapter 11 and 12 with the volume turned way up to get the full affect. But sometimes I forget to turn it down when I'm in a room full of people and it's not until I look up and notice they keep glancing at me that I realize they can hear all the growling and gunfire.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Gatherer"

Status
    I can't remember off the top of my head which chapter it is, but the one where they went to the water plant to figure out why the water stopped. The whole scene in which they first hear "The Big One" and something mysteriously happens to Michael, I was practically on the edge of my seat at work listening. Anyone who can produce that from me with just audio is a winner in my book.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Chapter 1 was a great intro, and had me hooked until i finished the episodes.

CHapter 12 was amaaaazing just cause i spent the whole chapter waiting for Michael to say those magical words "get the sweat bottles", i was cheering when he finally said it, not to mention it was an amazing season finale and those mallers sure as hell didnt see the towers' secret weapon coming

Chapter 13 was rly good just cause it showed the aftermath of the war, and the zombie attack on the tower was unlike anything i've seen/heard before it was fantastic!

i also have to add in ch 17 just cause of how intense the scenes in the warehouse with angel and kalani were, and when Angel realizes that they're being hunted. ohmygodthatwassointense! and a lot of big reveals happened in that chapter so it was rly great as well
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    12. The War was brilliant.

tho, it woulda been "over the air waves" but there were no Zombie Sharks. You shoulda heard me chanting, "comon, zombie sharks!!!" but then they were just zombies. sad day (tho, not really a sad day).

hopefully 18 will be a new fav. angeling (hopefully) killing a big one. finally meeting a new group of survivors who are still in action. sadly, i have this feeling Kelly isn't coming back with them. nothing really to back it up, just a feeling.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I don't really take the story as different chapters, but as a cohesive whole. I find it really hard to pick out a specific chapter because of that.

However, the first few episodes were great because there was very little known about the zombies: what attracted them, what their weaknesses were and more.
    Now with the latest episodes they're exploring again, finding new things (Angel the "Tank", to steal L4D's name, and Michael the other survivors). I'm eagerly waiting for tomorrow to see how the story continues to unfold
    Also, when the tower went down it was pretty intense. Loved how the Mallers were pretty much besieging them, almost as if it was the middle ages all over again (massive armies besieging a castle).

"Lurker"

Status
    Whichever chapter they kill Kalani in will be my favorite.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    chapter 10 was intense, the chapters where skittles are in are interesting to me because he's just an odd guy, 18 has been good and makes me very excited to find out what's going to happen

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Hey--

Pete. He's rad.

Greg

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by GameOverGreggy View Post
    Hey--