User Tag List

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked28 Days Later250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Absolutely fantastic finale, couldn't have been better! Kc and everyone involved really outdid themselves and I am so proud to say we have all stayed with it until the end. Truly one of the best things out there.
    One quick question though. I was absolutely heartbroken when Saul died, but did anyone else hear someone shouting down the radio while Michael was talking to CJ? To me it sounded like someone was shouting they were alive/all right. Skip to 38:48 and turn up your volume.
    Lol, it was Saul, which some have taken it as Michael remembering Saul's last words, but I feel that it was just the device that they had replaying. It probably was just a memory though, considering Nicholas didn't get the audio. It would have been the only thing that he could renember his father by.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Listening to it again, there is a definitive beep before the audio stops. So it has to be Michael replaying it...for some reason.
    Likes airrunner liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Miharu View Post
    Listening to it again, there is a definitive beep before the audio stops. So it has to be Michael replaying it...for some reason.
    Maybe CJ asked if they had any recordings from what happened or Michael mentioned that they recorded his last words. I figure pretty much anyone would have wanted to hear the last things their friend said since they would never hear his voice again.
    Likes airrunner, Storm liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Liquid View Post
    Maybe CJ asked if they had any recordings from what happened or Michael mentioned that they recorded his last words. I figure pretty much anyone would have wanted to hear the last things their friend said since they would never hear his voice again.
    Fair enough. Awesome username xD

"Lurker"

Status
    Makes sense. Glad that's cleared up. :')

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    At about 39 minutes in turn up the volume and when Michael says they are taking a break listen for his radio. Saul was on it.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Miharu View Post
    Fair enough. Awesome username xD
    He definitely says "Michael I'm here. I'm alive"

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    The chronicles of Nicholas the z killer.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    I have GOT to know what Saul is talking about in the moment before he blows the C4! In the 24th minute he gives a final transmission over the radio as Michael and Victor are heading out of the tunnel. The transmission is replayed in the 39th minute when they get back to the others. It sounds like Saul is screaming one of these two things:

A) "Michael, I see him! You were right! It was him!"

B) "Michael, I see it! You were right! It was here!"

No matter how many times I listen to it, I can't tell which line he is saying.

If it's option A, is he talking about Randy? If so, how did Randy make it so far away from the explosion to survive and get killed by Vic a minute later? Was Saul talking about someone else?

If it's option B, then what's the "it" that he's talking about? Am I forgetting about some theory that Michael had earlier in the series?

Usually I would think "it's okay, KC will explain it in a later episode." But DAMMIT, this is it!

Anyone able to shed light on this?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by jamers503 View Post
    I have GOT to know what Saul is talking about in the moment before he blows the C4! In the 24th minute he gives a final transmission over the radio as Michael and Victor are heading out of the tunnel. The transmission is replayed in the 39th minute when they get back to the others. It sounds like Saul is screaming one of these two things:

A) "Michael, I see him! You were right! It was him!"

B) "Michael, I see it! You were right! It was here!"

No matter how many times I listen to it, I can't tell which line he is saying.

If it's option A, is he talking about Randy? If so, how did Randy make it so far away from the explosion to survive and get killed by Vic a minute later? Was Saul talking about someone else?

If it's option B, then what's the "it" that he's talking about? Am I forgetting about some theory that Michael had earlier in the series?

Usually I would think "it's okay, KC will explain it in a later episode." But DAMMIT, this is it!

Anyone able to shed light on this?
    No idea. Me personally, I hear: "Michael! I can see 'em! You were right! It ????...!" Then it's played once again when he and Victor return.
    Last edited by Miharu; Aug 7th, 2014 at 06:40 PM.

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast