User Tag List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post

My guess is Skittles is going to fill in a lot of Pre-Zombie gaps. That we find out he knew Ink. From a story standpoint there is A LOT of stuff we need to know. Where the Gas came from isn't a huge deal, but how Ink knew about it, his symbols, ect is something we need to know from a story telling standpoint. Just to big of a plot point not to find out. Ink and his Knowledge is a major polt point. Unless Ink sits down and says "Let me tell you what I did back in the day...." someone close to him would have to tell us. I really believe that Skittles is that guy. He let Ink in going "Hey! It's Dr. Bill!" and let hell inside.
    The strange thing about Skittles is that the zombies (and Ink) ignore him in the same manner that Datu was ignored by Jay, and Ink was ignored by the zombies after he was turned. Could Skittles be a slow turner or have a resistance like Saul and Tanya? Speaking of slow turners, what about the first slow turner mentioned? The one that bit Tanya. Remember James who arrived from Dunbar with Sean and Hope? (Wait a second, I need something... OK, I'm back)
    James is the slow turner and he and Duncan are brothers! Duh dun dahhh!
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Apr 28th, 2014 at 05:48 PM. Reason: James, not Sean
    Likes LiamKerrington, thisonegirl liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!