User Tag List

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    I am sure she is in the Colony with Hope.. I think that is where they left her..
    Oh right... we still haven't had the Hope "Datu! Noooooooooooooooo!" scene yet, have we?
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Oh right... we still haven't had the Hope "Datu! Noooooooooooooooo!" scene yet, have we?
    I don't think we're going to get a "Datu! Noooooooooooooooo!" scene from anyone. They knew he was going to die & they said their goodbyes. People will be sad, but no shock & rage.

However, a "Lizzy! Noooooooooooooooo!" scene...... that I can see.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
    I don't think we're going to get a "Datu! Noooooooooooooooo!" scene from anyone. They knew he was going to die & they said their goodbyes. People will be sad, but no shock & rage.

However, a "Lizzy! Noooooooooooooooo!" scene...... that I can see.
    Was Hope in on the Datu thing? I don't even remember. I think I intentionally block the character out.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Lit's Reaction to p. 1-10 of This Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Interesting episode. Burt and Riley finding that spineless son of a gun Tardust. Find it surprising that he left Scratch as she went for the second convoy group, considering they had a bunch of supplies/hostages, but then, it would of been 2 people vs, what, 10-20 odd?

Datu gets cremated. At least he won't get disturbed in his peace......*sigh*

And the interesting part: Ink and his posse sealed the entrance of the Tunnel at the Church. Was it to stop the survivors getting back in, or something else?
    Stop 'em from getting in. Wouldn't be surprised if they block off the arena tunnel, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    Burt and Ri are bosses though. They have their shit together for sure. I am not shocked that Tardust flipped. He didn't want to be a part of the hunt. I am betting he finally just had enough. She was to the point of standing on the walls of the colony. KC did say that the scene of Scratch and Tardust didn't break how the story has been told so far. This shows how. Great story telling.
    Yeah, I'm thinking he's had enough of Scratch's crazy bullshit. Must have been pretty bad if he thought he would have a better chance of survival on his own than in hanging out with Scratch...

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    One big question remains, regarding the episode's beginning. So, Burt and Riley have this super cool hideout, Burt has Dog, Riley takes care of all the non-Dog-related things. Everything seems to be well organized and in perfect shape. But -

why did neither Burt nor Riley come up with the idea of applying some oil to the door hinges? Virtually nobody likes to live in a refuge those rooms are connected via creaky doors.
    Maybe they wanted creaky doors... a kinda low-tech alarm system, don't'cha'know...

Of course, they DO have a guard goat on duty
    Likes Storm, Gooer liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Was Hope in on the Datu thing? I don't even remember. I think I intentionally block the character out.
    Wow, that's mean.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Wow...... you get sick for a few days and you miss 20 pages of forum activity!!!

Awesome episode!!! I like the way Datu was laid to rest!!!

Couple questions that came to mind.......

1) When Tardust shows up at the House and he is "exhausted"..... What is He exhausted from?? Seems like we might need to know that.......

2) Also, Tardust claims that Scratch was not coming, and not going to meet him there. So why does he replace the key in the storm drain??? Or is he waiting on someone else? Would seem to me if you are exhausted you would keep the key, so that no one can get inside with you...... Or at least they would have to break a door/window..... which would give you time to react!

3) Finally, Tardust says "I left her behind" when he is questioned about Scratch. Everything we have known about Scratch tells us that she is not someone that you "Leave behind"..... So did Tardust lie about Scratch's whereabouts? Did he sneak away from her?? Or is Scratch injured somewhere and he really did "leave" her???

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

I think there was a goodbye between them, when R2Da2 was working on the windmill-water-pump-thingy. But I am not certain and way tooooo lazy (aka busy with other shit) to listen to that episode again ...
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I think there was a goodbye between them, when R2Da2 was working on the windmill-water-pump-thingy. But I am not certain and way tooooo lazy (aka busy with other shit) to listen to that episode again ...
    There was. She was brought by Pete to the well just before he got his hand eaten by the windmill.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    There was. She was brought by Pete to the well just before he got his hand eaten by the windmill.
    Thx 4 the confirmation ... !
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Wow, that's mean.
    Nothing against the actress, mind you. Just a whiny character I could do without.
    Likes Mama_Chita, Gooer liked this post

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast