User Tag List

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
    We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    On another note: "We're Alive in SPACE!" Muldoon, Robbins, Carl, and Puck meet up with Señor Behemoth!
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    It occurs to me that the house could be a group safehouse--not necessarily just Scratch and Tardust. You never know who will need it so you make sure to keep the key available. I just assumed that it was only Scratch and Tardust left. Who knows how many are left and how tight a group it is..
    SKITTLES?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Does anyone know if Tardust - or his voice - is on the tape of Angel's death?

If he was there - I think he was - but I'm not sure.

Who wants to take bets on what people's reactions will be when they figure that out (again if I'm right & he was there)

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
    Does anyone know if Tardust - or his voice - is on the tape of Angel's death?

If he was there - I think he was - but I'm not sure.

Who wants to take bets on what people's reactions will be when they figure that out (again if I'm right & he was there)
    Yes, his voice was on the tape. But, it had been destroyed 4 months ago, just before that big gap. So doubt if anyone would remember it....
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    One more thing: Lizzy never actually told anyone about the attempted rape on her, people just knew it happened, such as the old tower. And she did not say it was Tardust who did it, unless she wrote it down in a log, which i highly doubt she did either.
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    On another note: "We're Alive in SPACE!" Muldoon, Robbins, Carl, and Puck meet up with Señor Behemoth!
    This video is crazy. And a good lecture, because we learn a lot about farting astronaut:

The fart has such physical attributes that it easily creates soundwaves in vacuum! How awesome is that?

But why is that the case? Probably NASA was thoughtful and has planned for the situation that the radio-communication might break down every now and then. That is why they have modified the digestive enzyme of the astronauts which allows them to pass special gases. Naturally the astronauts were taught in farting in morse code. In order to work properly and create soundwaves in space these gases, vulg: farts, must have such a molecular structur to leave the space suit ...

But the NASA did not consider a couple of side-effects:

1) Gases slipping the space suit still smell. And this might be offending to the noses of extraterrestrial specieses. This is perfectly well documentated in this small video.
    2) Still human bodies sometimes act on their own, and gases may be released without intention. And that is actually the reason for the deep jeopardy in which the fource astronaut, aka Puck, now is ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Z Sniper, Eviebae liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    2) Still human bodies sometimes act on their own, and gases may be released without intention. And that is actually the reason for the deep jeopardy in which the fource astronaut, aka Puck, now is ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Even in space, the man cannot catch a break.
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post
    SKITTLES?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    I do agree with this....to a point.
    Lizzy still made a note of the attempted rape in her journal, and it mentioned Tardust's involvement. If Saul did not read it (which I'm betting he did) then CJ and Kelly did.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Did she mention Tardust's name? Or did she just mention that one Maller tried to rape her? I have no vivid recollection about what Lizzy told in her protocols ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    I would assume, but am not positive, that she would recount the name of Tardust. She for sure did learn it after going through all she did with Tardust, Bricks, Scratch, and the other Mallers all those months.
    I believe she did, if only for the fact he was identified as her attacker.
    Like i said, i'm not positive. We'll learn for sure what direction the story progresses.
    I am not entirely convinced that all of their experiences are chronicled in their journals, although I may be wrong. In Chapter 38 Part 3, Saul and Lizzy discuss CJ's romantic interest in Saul. During the same conversation, Saul reveals that he suspected that a Maller may have raped Lizzy. Lizzy is surprised to learn that Saul even knew it happened. Until this point, the only account the Tower Survivors know of Lizzy's captivity is from the voice recording that she left behind. To support the idea that not everything is written in the journals, recall Chapter 43 Part 3, when Saul finally reveals the real reason why he and Victor were sent to Dunbar instead of staying at the Colony.
    Likes Jannit liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I am not entirely convinced that all of their experiences are chronicled in their journals, although I may be wrong. In Chapter 38 Part 3, Saul and Lizzy discuss CJ's romantic interest in Saul. During the same conversation, Saul reveals that he suspected that a Maller may have raped Lizzy. Lizzy is surprised to learn that Saul even knew it happened. Until this point, the only account the Tower Survivors know of Lizzy's captivity is from the voice recording that she left behind. To support the idea that not everything is written in the journals, recall Chapter 43 Part 3, when Saul finally reveals the real reason why he and Victor were sent to Dunbar instead of staying at the Colony.
    I think the story's kinda like a full account of what's happened, so even though they might not seem to have written it down in their jouirnals it has been added later, when Kelly/whoever is typing it into the computer... Gabs are filled and such, so this is the final journal with the most important parts of the events...
    I could be wrong though......
    Likes Elisa, LiamKerrington liked this post

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Saul found a stuff in the store where Lizzy had been almost raped that suggested that she had been. There was the mattress and her morning sickness, um, sickness. I don't remember what else off the top of my head.

There was the possibility the baby wasn't his (I remember wondering what difference that would have made).
    Likes Elisa, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    SKITTLES?

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast