User Tag List

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by fridginators View Post
    On a side note: when Michael, Victor and Datu discussed the 13 little-one mothers (Have I got that right? Were they all pregnant and gave birth to baby zombies which became little ones?) my blood ran cold, as I was wondering if that would link in with Lizzie's pregnancy, and if somehow baby Nicholas was going to end up as a third-generation super-zombie as Michael was talking about. Who knows if that's still possible or not.

Pretty chilling to know that he's got a new lair (somewhere? we don't know eh) and trying to make new even better creatures.
    Michael and Victor will probably end up discovering the new lair. And Michael and Victor will kick ass in there . Purely because it's Michael and Victor. They can kick ass 25 hours a day, 8 days a week
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I have a new born. Screw this episode right in its goddamn ear. New We're Alive achievement: Hardest episode to listen to.

I'm rarely pleased that WND closed its doors but today I'm thrilled. I couldn't listen to that 5-6 more times to get everything. Between this, and the Wrestlemania results last night I'm done with entertainment. I'm watching children's cartoons for the rest of my life.
    Can I get that award, as I've now listened to the episode at least 7 times already?

Also, if you're going to watch cartoons all day, I highly recommend Spongebob Squarepants. A man's life isn't wasted if he watches Spongebob all day
    Likes kent17 liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Can I get that award, as I've now listened to the episode at least 7 times already?

Also, if you're going to watch cartoons all day, I highly recommend Spongebob Squarepants. A man's life isn't wasted if he watches Spongebob all day

I'm watching Family Guy/American Dad just to cheer myself up! Even though really enjoyed this episode I'll definitely miss Lizzie and I had a lot of love for Datu!

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I'm watching children's cartoons for the rest of my life.
    Heh, I was watching Bugs Bunny--unfortunately the episode where they guys are starving on a raft and want to eat each other came up.

Anime (carefully chosen) is good for little girls.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

When Saul talks to himself in the 3rd person, saying, 'Saul, wake up,' it was reminiscent of Datu telling himself to, 'look away Datu' when Samantha was dragged to the center of the arena. KC knows how to link strong emotional scenes.
    Likes Mama_Chita, scbubba, kent17, Footbutt, Storm and 2 others liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Well this one was a total kick in the gut. Grumpy cat would approve.
    Likes Mama_Chita, Z Sniper liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    Datu!!! Lizzie!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *breath* ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!. i could see it was an inevitable end especially a traumatic birth in a post apocalyptic environment but damn! No one is safe folks! And Datu the ever resourceful. May he rest in peace.... Or.... Being the ever resourceful....his immune system takes the drugs used to euthanise him and A-Teams an antidote to inks disease and saves himself, then ultimately civilisation... I have your plot cracked Kc. Cracked i tells ya!
    Likes Storm, Z Sniper liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Yeti View Post
    What a powerful episode. As a grown man with kids thinking about if i had lost my wife she had the same issue losing a lot of blood thankfully my wife was fine. This brought me to tears I couldn't even listen to it again I will after work but what great episode very emotional. It actually surprised me I figured datu but not lizzy
    Yeah, I know what you mean. My wife recently had surgery and my eldest daughter just gave birth last week, this episode sort of encapsulated all my fears for both of them over the last few weeks, which lent it particular poignancy.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    As soon as KC dropped the hint about the placenta and then the characters having to move Lizzy I knew she was in trouble of not making it out of this episode. I was very pleased with letting Datu go the way he did, although I thought KC would save us from Lizzy's death until next chapter.

When it comes to Saul, I have to say it. It's about time he lost something in this world. He's continued to make decisions in his own best interest throughout the series with everything coming out fine in the end. Granted it wasn't his choice to go to Cain Hospital and he didn't do anything wrong in this episode. I'm not happy we lost Lizzy, but Saul has had the dice land his way entirely too many times throughout the show.

I am also thinking Vic and Michael end up seeing Ink before they escape the Arena. But I don't think it will be in close proximity. They are going to discover something significant that will spark the plan our survivors will have to implement to get to the endgame.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Still haven't heard it for a second time. So depress, I going to go play Dark Souls 2.

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast