User Tag List

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Other thought:

I would not be surprised if Datu sooner or later combines all his mental mechanical Jedi strength in order to initiate his turning process because he simply cannot stand being constantly asked if he is ok in two minute intervals.

And of course, if he is going to turn, Vic and Michael will not be prepared for it, that is for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I love that this was addressed by Datu. It's very clear that character are think and said the same we thinking the real world.
    Datu LITERALLY stumps his toe and they ask if it's time.

Good one KC. I see what you did there.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Kc addressed this earlier in the thread - it sounds like skipping 8 was convenient so they didn't have to turn the counting into sesame street time.
    Thanks for clearing that up - I'll leave it to my imagination to think of a zombie version of Big Bird
    Likes Kc liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

OH CRAP. No one can get a hold of Burt or anyone else at the Colony because Nikvoodoo Lester was too busy with his kids and work to find the time to change ALL of the encryption keys. Ink has the one in lost at the jail and is listening to EVERYTHING; and we're here worried about Scratch and Tardust eavesdropping.

J/K Nick
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Just other thought: Kelly was *very* lucky to not being seriouly injured when the behemoth turned over the car as she had not have the time to put on the safety belt. Wow, she could be dead by now...

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Just other thought: Kelly was *very* lucky to not being seriouly injured when the behemoth turned over the car as she had not have the time to put on the safety belt. Wow, she could be dead by now...

I thought she was a gonner until she started narrating in the past tense
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    I thought she was a gonner until she started narrating in the past tense
    If Kc wants them to keep living on, they always survive the impossible odds.... The amount of times all the characters have been in shit, yet somehow survived.... I mean, if he wanted Kalani alive, we would of found him climbing out of the helecopter wreckage...
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    LIT'S REACTION THROUGH PAGE 4 OF THIS THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    What i want to know, is do they use women who already have a child inside, or impregnate them once they are taken?
    Yeah, that is the question of the day, my friend. Can you imagine a fate worse than being raped by a zombie, impregnated with it's foul seed, and then chewed to death from the inside by it's monstrous spawn??? *shuuuuuuudddddderrrr*

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    He's Making MORE!!!

The Arena is getting very interesting.. I do not think like I said last week that the Zombies are still in the Arena.. The other tunnel is to the new home.. I see an expedition down the rabbit hole to find out where they are now..
    How can he make more of these with no living human babies around? The only pregnant lady left alive is.....wait.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

As I have predicted, Michael doesn't need to go down the rabbit hole himself; just send KODI's metal ass down there and blow them the hell up!

BTW, I think the blood trails from the meat-pile was the zombie version of Dominoes Pizza....

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I think someone who doesn't know the script should prooflisten, or else it can really take people out of an episode, having to go back and re-listen in the middle of an action packed sequence because what you missed might have been important.
    Yeah, I also had trouble hearing her; had to play it back 3 times to get it. It was a bit muffled and buried amidst other sounds. Your suggestion is a good one (I could see a small group of proof-listeners who would get the episode a day early) but it's too late now... do you really want to wait until Tuesday to get a new ep? Me neither...

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Probably this is the very episode of "We're Alive" that really deserves the attribute "explicit" on Apple's iTunes ...
    Yeah, this is where the prospects of making a 'clean' version of the show get a little dicey. This content is pretty heavy, even if the language is made more broadcast-friendly...

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Maybe he tested/upgraded the Inklings at Cain? waiting for them to get to the right growth stage, then modify them to let them kill/transform easier?
    Yeah, I'm interested to see the relationship of the 2 locations in the creation of the Inklings...

(more later. out of time for now)
    Last edited by Litmaster; Mar 31st, 2014 at 01:24 PM.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up - I'll leave it to my imagination to think of a zombie version of Big Bird
    Come on, The Count is already undead.
    Likes Jannit liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Yeah, that is the question of the day, my friend. Can you imagine a fate worse than being raped by a zombie, impregnated with it's foul seed, and then chewed to death from the inside from it's monstrous spawn??? *shuuuuuuudddddderrrr*
    What everyone is thinking but no one would say.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    What everyone is thinking but no one would say.
    Reminds me of "The Hills Have Eyes" - in particular, the opening scene from the sequel

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast