User Tag List

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    If Kc wants them to keep living on, they always survive the impossible odds.... The amount of times all the characters have been in shit, yet somehow survived.... I mean, if he wanted Kalani alive, we would of found him climbing out of the helecopter wreckage...
    Yeah, Michael should follow Kelly's example, I feared for the worst as he said: "Hey, Victor, take my arm." Sorry, it is rather a paraphrase and not a quote.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    It sound like the mother were still human. As Micheal or Vic Said: 'There were bones on the makeshift bed.' Now that I think about the ALDO may have eating their "host".
    Also, Micheal says that the girl's (Mother's) arm was like a pin cushion, and inferred that she was the one given the drugs. Not the Inkling.
    So, Ink may need a baby still in utero.

EDIT: New stuff follows.

If the Inklings were given the same body-building concoction as the Behemoths, then they must have some way to transmit those substances to the people that they infect, like the Chinook crew and the Boulderites. Seems like his Inkling experiments endowed them with some ability manufacture the proteins themselves. Also, anyone they turn would have the same ability. Would Ink's new attempt be different from the first two? Perhaps use the drugs and/or zombie infection during or prior to conception.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Mar 31st, 2014 at 01:50 PM.
    Likes Elisa, Litmaster liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Yeah, that is the question of the day, my friend. Can you imagine a fate worse than being raped by a zombie, impregnated with it's foul seed, and then chewed to death from the inside by it's monstrous spawn??? *shuuuuuuudddddderrrr*

What a lovely mental image you left me......
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Yeah, that is the question of the day, my friend. Can you imagine a fate worse than being raped by a zombie, impregnated with it's foul seed, and then chewed to death from the inside by it's monstrous spawn??? *shuuuuuuudddddderrrr*

What if both parents are zombies?

"My demon seed, your deviled eggs..." "It's like a recipe for hell monkeys" #YesDear.

Likes zombie Danny, REZombie, HardKor liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    They wouldn't have had teeth, right? Maybe?
    Keratin growth

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Well I just relistened, and I think Datu is just assuming that the mother and baby are 12 & 13........

But if you think about it................ All the "Little Ones" had tattoos are their arms..........

Unlucky #13 had a Tattoo on her Forehead......... Michael even mentions that the corpse is a "Shriveled up body of a woman" not a "Zombie" or "One of them" or any of the other ways they describ the infected..........
    I think both the baby and mother together were #13.
    I saw it in my mind as: 1-12 = Empty beds, 13 = failed test subject left to rot after the Arena was abandoned.
    1-12 are the Inklings that we've seen. After they were "born" Ink took them to the Hospital, tattooed them on the arms, shaved them, filed down their claws, etc. The mothers, whether they were human or zombie, were probably destroyed during the "birth."

Oh, and another random thought:
    I'm thinking that the other tunnel is gonna lead to the hospital. It would have served as a way for Ink to get back and forth to his laboratories, and it would be a good way to bring the two story-lines together. (I don't know if anyone else has put this idea forward already.)
    Likes Elisa, Red Shirt, Litmaster, Storm liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    So the baby didn't have to gnaw it's way out or anything--we actually don't have any proof of that do we?

***Gross Stuff Coming and I Don't Know How to Do Spoiler Hiding To Spare You***

When the mother dies the baby can be projected out of her body by the build up of gasses. If she died with the baby still in utero it would explain the umbilical cord being attached.
    SKITTLES?

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    What if both parents are zombies?

"My demon seed, your deviled eggs..." "It's like a recipe for hell monkeys" #YesDear.

What the Frak is that a picture of and why do both characters have identical noses?
    SKITTLES?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I actual had forgotten it was on today. Then when I did remember I could have swear that Datu voice is different. I will have to listen to it again. Did anybody else hear that too?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    What the Frak is that a picture of and why do both characters have identical noses?
    Ha Ha Haaa! It is from a sitcom called "Yes Dear" about two sisters married to two VERY different men. It's like the couples version of 'The Odd Couple.' In this episode they wonder why is it that they have the unruly kids, then conclude that it's in their genes, hence the quote about his demon seeds and her deviled eggs.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast