User Tag List

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Holy Shit. This is nuts.

Ok, if we have Zombie Babies to make Little Ones... then I am ok with The Symbols. Mainly because we have drifted far enough away from what we thought were the rules of the show. We are enough away from what I thought was cannon. If they gave birth and grew into 6 foot tall monsters in like 6 months... then The Symbols are not as far out there. Just had to change how I few the rules of the show. Not sure how I feel about Zombie Babies... but I am not livid or hating it. Just shocked it went this way. I was sooo sure that were like 10 year old's that were changed.
    Likes Mama_Chita, Red Shirt, MrRedBeard liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    They wouldn't have had teeth, right? Maybe?
    If they are get pump with drugs and HGH this may produce teeth and nails.... Ughhh I don't want even think about this....

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    I think the trails of blood represent lunch being brought to the zombmoms.
    Since the tattooing equipment was at the hospital I think Ink was monitoring the babies there but kept the mothers at the arena the rest of the time.
    Wow, I was expecting the little ones to originate from already-born babies, but this is waaaay worse.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Wow, great episode!

One of the biggest shocking moments to me was caused by the question: How fat is Michael Cross when he tried to squeeze himself through the narrow opening.

I somehow considered Victor to be the little chubby.
    Likes Mama_Chita, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I can clean it up a bit later in the remaster. She says this: "Well, a bit of good news. I guess Lizzy was in enough stress to induce labor, her water just broke- I won’t have to do a c-section. "
    Great! Thanks!!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Wow, with all those occult glyphs on Ink, and he numbers one of them 13? Jeesh, I thought he was smarter than that...
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    Holy Shit. This is nuts.

Ok, if we have Zombie Babies to make Little Ones... then I am ok with The Symbols. Mainly because we have drifted far enough away from what we thought were the rules of the show. We are enough away from what I thought was cannon. If they gave birth and grew into 6 foot tall monsters in like 6 months... then The Symbols are not as far out there. Just had to change how I few the rules of the show. Not sure how I feel about Zombie Babies... but I am not livid or hating it. Just shocked it went this way. I was sooo sure that were like 10 year old's that were changed.
    To me it seems more logical to go this way. Direct injection was unstable, so he had to have it pass through the mother first. If they're children, they already have pre-conceived knowledge of the world... this way, not.

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Wow, great episode!

One of the biggest shocking moments to me was caused by the question: How fat is Michael Cross when he tried to squeeze himself through the narrow opening.

I somehow considered Victor to be the little chubby.
    Probably not THAT fat, but I can imagine him freaking out being in such a tight space again... little dejavu.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Can I just strut a little? I feel validated that one of my theories was finally right. /flex

Just finished the episode and I need a few more run-throughs before I have anything much to add to the discussion at this point. Happy Monday everyone!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Other thought:

I would not be surprised if Datu sooner or later combines all his mental mechanical Jedi strength in order to initiate his turning process because he simply cannot stand being constantly asked if he is ok in two minute intervals.

And of course, if he is going to turn, Vic and Michael will not be prepared for it, that is for sure.
    Last edited by YetAnotherBloodyCheek; Mar 31st, 2014 at 11:09 AM.
    Likes Eviebae, Jannit liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    They wouldn't have had teeth, right? Maybe?
    Babies....... even non-zombie, non-HGH, etc, etc babies can be born with some teeth already.

Add in the fact that Ink is pumping the mother and/or the baby with drugs and whatnot...... it is highly likely that they came out with teeth/nails or who know what other kind of craziness........

So I just had a thought................. But if I am not mistaken....... Wasn't #12 killed by the Soldiers from Boulder??? When Saul and Victor were out by themselves??? With that being said............. Is the #12 at the Arena his Mate??? Did each Little one have a "breeding partner"???
    Likes Red Shirt, Z Sniper liked this post

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast