User Tag List

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

I have a feeling that Scratch might somehow have heard Tanya's last message...
    Other than that... Quite funny to have the entrance to an underground zombie nest in a church... Straight into hell our heroes went!
    I must say that I was a bit disappointed with this episode though, it's starting to be a bit too weird for me, but well... Since Kc said he's not much for magic (or did I dream that?) I guess there's going to be a good explanation for how the fox Datu can understand the symbols...
    Likes Unit, kent17, Hoff4D, Elisa, Witch_Doctor and 3 others liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    I just had a thought. What if they are smart enough to build a tunnel? What if the reason the pump isn't working and getting the water pressure they need is because there is a tunnel near by where most of the water is going (path of least resistance) and that is the reason they (Datu, Glen, the other guy) were attacked, fear of discovery.
    I just want to toot my own horn on this. Yay tunnel!
    Likes kent17, scbubba, MGM Ray, Hoff4D, Eviebae and 3 others liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Aha, he noticed the rainbow-fan-symbol-thingy. And the symbol means Stop......weird.
    But at the church it meant welcome, or enter, or something similar? (need to listen again, can't quite remember). Maybe it's more a kind of generic ATTENTION PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Other than that... Quite funny to have the entrance to an underground zombie nest in a church... Straight into hell our heroes went!
    I must say that I was a bit disappointed with this episode though, it's starting to be a bit too weird for me, but well... Since Kc said he's not much for magic (or did I dream that?) I guess there's going to be a good explanation for how the fox Datu can understand the symbols...
    I feel exactly the same. I still trust Kc to keep me hooked, but I'm pretty nervous about Datu spontaneously assigning meaning to the symbols. It feels hinky.
    Likes Unit, Hoff4D liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I think Michael will be at fault if he changes. His gun-ho style is putting Vic and Datu in danger because he being blinded by idea ending this. He like Scratch right now.
    That is a great comparison.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Why would Scratch go after them? Lizzy is probably the last person she would want to cause harm to. She still has a bit humanity in her.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Uh oh, what's wrong with Lizzie.

Oh god, they're taking her to Cain hospital, this won't end well.....
    Last edited by Gooer; Mar 10th, 2014 at 09:22 AM.
    Likes Elisa liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    So it looks like we're going down the rabbit (zombie?) hole. I'm expecting Michael, Victor, and Datu to find a network of tunnels, but the question is, will they be natural or man-made?
    And if the zombies are gathered underground, maybe that explains the little mini-earthquake Victor and Tanya felts at ground zero. But then again, that would have to big one big ass tunnel network to stretch from Pasadena to Inglewood. Multiple tunnel systems and multiple entrances maybe? Ahh I'm getting ahead of myself and starting to ramble. I'm just excited that we might be close to getting some answers into the origins of the ground zero haze.

As for the Lizzy situation. I just want things to go smooth. Why can't things ever go smooth? But yeah we should've known that once they brought Cain Hospital back into the picture, we'd end up going back there.
    Likes Eviebae, Elisa liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    I just want to toot my own horn on this. Yay tunnel!
    Toot away. I thought this wasn't possible without tools. So are there mole zombie type as well? Please don't let them be the zombies from the last Resident evil movie.
    Likes Hoff4D liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by skankyfish View Post
    But at the church it meant welcome, or enter, or something similar? (need to listen again, can't quite remember). Maybe it's more a kind of generic ATTENTION PLEASE!
    Think they said the symbol looked similar, but not too indifferent.
    Likes skankyfish liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Toot away. I thought this wasn't possible without tools. So are there mole zombie type as well? Please don't let them be the zombies from the last Resident evil movie.
    Maybe due to the zombies lack of sense of pain, lots of strength and being expendable, maybe they just dug? Or the behemoths could of just given a hand?

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast