User Tag List

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Listening to them running into the tunnel while the zombies approached reminded my of another story wear the character were faced with frying pan or fire. I could place my finger on it till it hit me.( The memory. not my finger.) Riley and Angel going into the pile of bodies.
    At least they have the A-team on this one. King Datu the resourceful, Vic the Victorious and the Matugun. Oh yea Michael is there, hopefully not distracted by a red-beard or a shine light.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Mar 10th, 2014 at 03:42 PM.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    And the literal Darkness... Ben (our artist) did a great job of not making it obvious with the art. I don't think anyone predicted it... or if they did it was very few.

BRING ON THE DRAGONS!

Wait... wrong story.
    Umm your new project or Game of Thrones?

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Oh

My

God

Roll on the 24th!!!
    Likes Z Sniper, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Alright, just needed it confirmed.

datu says they don't "say" anything. Sounded to me like seeing them gives direction. Thusly, two meanings for the same symbol. Anybody else get thoughts of autism when datu began describing taking a backseat in his mind? Well...that, being jon malkovich(sp fail), and fungal nanotech....

too many random thoughts...someone check my eyes..
    Either way it goes it sounds like the ability will be a thin line between hive mind and magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Just before they go into the hole Datu says "I can hear them!!!"

Are we finally going to get some insight into what zombies are actually saying??? Now that Datu can understand them?!???
    This also needs to be a topic for tonight's fancast.

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    At least they have the A-team on this one. King Datu the resourceful, Vic the Victorious and the Matugun. Oh yea Michael is there, hope not distracted by a red-beard or a shine light.
    haha

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by mrredbeard View Post
    umm your new project or game of thrones?
    got.
    Likes scbubba, Gooer liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

got.
    You caught up with all three Season 4 trailers yet?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    You caught up with all three Season 4 trailers yet?
    Sort of. I tend to ignore previews as I can usually figure out everything and ruin it for myself. These I watched and they're very ambiguous. I like that.
    Likes scbubba, Eviebae liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    I understand where some people are not liking the fact that Datu can read the symbols, or that they mean something to the zombies. But i'm not upset at all.

In this story already, we have zombies...(which already makes it a Sci Fi story.)

Then some of those zombies are more advanced than others some how. Smarter, faster, jump higher...

Suddenly, there was this big freaking hulk-like zombie that just crushed everything in it's path and took an arrow to the eye or a .50cal to the chest without stopping...

then there was introduced one zombie that was wearing a pinstriped suit, could talk, act normal, and even do complex tasks. Then was stronger, faster, jump higher. Later it turns out he is a Scientist who went nuts and killed a bunch of people just before the outbreak and got himself covered in prison ink...

And if all this was not bad enough, we had little creatures which may or may not have been human but grew up to be the meanest mothers around with tattooed arms that lead to long sharpened nails.

We accepted all those things before they were explained. To be honest, the fact that Datu can read the symbols is not the weirdest thing in this show. But, i am trusting KC will explain it too.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:

Sort of. I tend to ignore previews as I can usually figure out everything and ruin it for myself. These I watched and they're very ambiguous. I like that.
    I've read the books so I know what's going to happen already - trust me, the trailers don't give any hint as to the epic scale of Season 4. You won't be disappointed.

On that note, the cliffhangers you keep leaving us on during these episodes are getting me more excited than the upcoming GOT: Season 4
    Likes scbubba, Z Sniper liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    I understand where some people are not liking the fact that Datu can read the symbols, or that they mean something to the zombies. But i'm not upset at all.

In this story already, we have zombies...(which already makes it a Sci Fi story.)

Then some of those zombies are more advanced than others some how. Smarter, faster, jump higher...

Suddenly, there was this big freaking hulk-like zombie that just crushed everything in it's path and took an arrow to the eye or a .50cal to the chest without stopping...

then there was introduced one zombie that was wearing a pinstriped suit, could talk, act normal, and even do complex tasks. Then was stronger, faster, jump higher. Later it turns out he is a Scientist who went nuts and killed a bunch of people just before the outbreak and got himself covered in prison ink...

And if all this was not bad enough, we had little creatures which may or may not have been human but grew up to be the meanest mothers around with tattooed arms that lead to long sharpened nails.

We accepted all those things before they were explained. To be honest, the fact that Datu can read the symbols is not the weirdest thing in this show. But, i am trusting KC will explain it too.
    PREACH!!

Everyone seems to forget all the above, just because its semi-plausible via -physics- but its so damn true. Soon as we turn to a subject you can't really google, its magic.
    Likes Mama_Chita, kent17, scbubba, Eviebae, Z Sniper liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast