User Tag List

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    If you guys will just excuse me..........

I'm going to be over here with my rope and harness gear........ cause all these cliffhangers are just outta control...............
    You're gonna need a lot more rope... we still have five more chapters. I love to tease.

And with that... I'll vanish back into the lurkers.
    Likes scbubba, Red Shirt, HardKor, Gooer liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    So the zombie symbols are complex enough to relay a street name and street number (not just a general location) that can be directly correlated to english, and they are conveyed as part of the zombie infection (or demonic possession or whatever it is). A little bit out there, but that is absolutely fine with me considering the awesome direction that the story lines just headed and the related drama. Really good episode! Business is about to pick-up.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    For whoever asked what's going on with Lizzie:

It sounds like Lizzie has pre-eclampsia, which presents with high blood pressure, among other symptoms. One of the very serious consequences is progression to eclampsia which includes seizures, which are obviously bad for the mom and the fetus. Pre-eclampsia is currently thought to be due to the mom's blood vessels that go to the placenta not changing correctly to allow for the pregnancy, and can put the baby at risk of not receiving enough O2 and nutrients (leading to the heart rate slowing).

Tanya is exactly right that the baby needs to be delivered now. She's far enough along in the pregnancy that the baby should make it, especially if they can find some steroids to help the baby's lungs mature, and they don't get held up too long before surgery. You can hold off some of the bad effects by giving magnesium to the mom, but it sounds like Lizzie's blood pressure may be high enough that it won't help at this point.

Either that, or KC has some weird zombie baby thing going on, and then I have no idea what's up.

...And my hair is still on end from listening to that episode. It's going to be a looong two weeks.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Michael and/or Victor will live through the tunnel ordeal. we have Michael's entry to prove it!

Datu's ability to read the symbols and feel like he's losing control felt very natural in the story progression. i didn't cringe or wrinkle my nose at the concept of something VERY odd with him. of all the things that has happened since the run-in with the first runner sighting at the convoy ambush... man, this is so deep and intense.

Lizzy might die.
    i just canNOT see the baby dying.
    that entire last scene hit close to home too. very intense and VERY well written.
    if this story doesn't get picked up by TV/Movie studios, i dont' know what will.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I will repost this here, because it came to me in the second half of the week and many may have missed it...

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    time...

So, this big one walking to the hospital. It was not mentioned that he looked starved. He was described as "bark" covered, not Bone. Puck did not include tattoos in his description. Seems to me, this is not part of the same crowd as the ones in the Jail. Why would it be driven to go to the hospital? I have a slim lead. We were given several names from Ink's trial info. Austin McKibbon, Cohen and Nick something or other. We got info on the first two, we found Cohen's cell and got a name for arrow head.

So, Nick, Hmmm... It is interesting to note that he was part of the criminal psychiatric department. Where was that located? Say it with me now, Cain memorial hospital! Right where we saw this one headed.

The other interesting twist of all the possible baby names that Lizzy could choose, it was Nicholas. It gets curiouser when we remember that she went into psychology for her father...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Interesting theory, but we could only prove it if Lizzy saw this one, which might not ever happen....
    I just hope Tanya does not forget to grab a generator like Angel forgot the key when Lizzy had her first emergency...
    Likes scbubba, Hoff4D, Red Shirt, Litmaster, HardKor and 2 others liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Michael and Victor sure are trigger happy with that Syringe......

Jeez guys..... Its Datu..... and he is going to be fine....... calm down with the Grab the Syringe mess!!!!!
    Likes REZombie, Eviebae, MrRedBeard, Gooer liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Michael and Victor sure are trigger happy with that Syringe......

Jeez guys..... Its Datu..... and he is going to be fine....... calm down with the Grab the Syringe mess!!!!!
    Yea, it went from, Datu I can't that for you.

Datu: *sneeze*
    Michael: Vic get the syringe! He's turning !!!!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I just hope Tanya does not forget to grab a generator like Angel forgot the key when Lizzy had her first emergency...
    Who would of thought they'd be having the baby at the hospital..... Generator, screaming lady, screaming baby...too much noise, i don't like where this is going....
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Red Shirt, HardKor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Who would of thought they'd be having the baby at the hospital..... Generator, screaming lady, screaming baby...too much noise, i don't like where this is going....
    And of course lots of sweat.
    Likes Red Shirt, HardKor, Gooer liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Just remember Behemoth don't play well with other. He could turn out to be a blessing then a curse. We know the number ones are the only one with any intelligences. If he alone you have a pretty good guard. The screaming maybe one of few hurdles they need jump. But I think those can be contain within a hospital room.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Mar 10th, 2014 at 11:37 AM.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast